Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP Closes

ttp

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

our closing topic has more replies than foe's, we win best dead clan of december 2012

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

>EoP closes

>2 planned shootings days after

>Most bad ass pure clan on the planet

no

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

• 2 weeks later...
sucks eop turned into such a scum clan at the end

props to goop or whoever led when it was honorable before it was man handled by newfag ranks who turned it into a worthless excuse for a clan for the past year or so

Hello, that would be me.

After goopykins got someone to hack Epidemic forums and accounts like sirswat i wasn't comfortable with promoting wow2many+goop to leader. So in the end I left, quit for like 6 weeks until pbs scout messaged me on msn to check out Epidemic.

But you have to hand it to them, I just kept EoP alive whilst we had random spots of success.

They got them to a top three clan being number one for sustained periods.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

yawn goop, fact and fiction.

you can have all the shots you want at it, it doesnt change what your clan was. Deal with it, live with it.

I didnt mind you, but you just disappointed me to stand by and let solo and tayyab mug you off

Tayyabs beef with foe was a solo ordeal. I was the one behind the order of malicious retaliation, none of which was carried out by them. I told anyone who had access to malicious software to do what needed to be done when I saw green capes in rune armor or our ts was taken out first etc.

Once tayyab got access to his **** he just started attacking his grudges and gloating about it days later. None of which I ordered.

Too be honest we never used ddosing as a tool to win with, but as an act of retaliation. I've always been open about it and never hid it. If we really hated everyone you believed we ddosed don't you think everyone's forums would have gone off for weeks like fis did lol?

was that before or after you'd sit at all of fi's preps with a booter and take off ranks for fun

Was after your dad died :thumbsup:

failing 2 see how my fathers death(rip dad 19xx-20xx) relates to your runescape clan sucking

that was a **** move bringing someone'd dead father into all this... im sorry for your loss badger.

this over 9000x. you'll get what's coming to you with that comment.

I actually rage spazzed in my mind when I saw that comment. **** off Leech you dirty **** <--- (Pakistani).

l00000000000000000000000l

get out of england before i kill your canadian father

better do it before the korma gets cold habibi

l0l rip 4nr

2v803f6.png

2112qkx.png

sucks eop turned into such a scum clan at the end

props to goop or whoever led when it was honorable before it was man handled by newfag ranks who turned it into a worthless excuse for a clan for the past year or so

yeah lol a worthless clan that pretty much made you stop doing f2p for the last 18 months or so before you gave up and went to battlescape

lets face it kyle aka newfag, our ranks far outsmarted (which wasn't hard) yours and came from pulling 30 to being a far superior clan to yours, and you were given a clan with a solid 100+ base of members/ex-members, and you still managed to give it up

sorry lol but for me you'll go down as one of the worst leaders in PC history, you even had to get walli back 3 or 4 times to bail you out (which failed miserably), no-one else could have killed foe like you did :P

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

EoP forever cuhhh, the pirates shall live on. Awesome 7 years, I don't miss the pure community tho, seems like all the retardedness just switched over to battlescape, which seems even worst than before seeing as its a private server.

thekingu.png