Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Battlescape]~The Last Pures Saturday~

trace1

121209012253.png

110903223441.png

Today we went out peaking at around ~70 Proud The Last Pures members after the tragedy of ~40 The Last Pures members being banned last weekend and Temptation having useless signups we went out with one main focus Temptation.

The trip started off with a Fight with Temptation at Vents where we started dropping piles left and right and focusing on their clumps north when just over a minute into the fight we were hit from behind by a main team/clan which frik'd us over, Temptation started to gain some control of the fight with their returners and eventually took all control and pushed us south so we just went to regroup.

34t603r.png

Our scouts told us that there was a cluster going on over near Bandit camp consisting of Temptation, Trilogy, and Massacre, obviously our main focus being Temptation and knowing we were down 10-15 we didn't care, despite the defence advantage being on their side we said frik it, yolo, we left Massacre and Trilogy to it and easily took control against Temptation and just pushed them south into single with ease.

34t603r.png

Our Third fight of the day and personally my favourite started with us hitting Annihilation at dwarves, despite the number advantage we had on them they put up one hell of a fight until Temptation decided they wanted to join the poarty. With Temptation Rushing Annihilation dipped out and we decided to stay and fight, we started dragging the fight north up to gap and eventually over to gdz where we just started to destory Temptation, this fight went on for a little over an hour and The Last Pures were in control of the fight the entire time from here on out, just pushing Temptation around and just absolutely demoralizing them for the entire fight, we decided that we had emberassed them enough and claimed the win and walked down single strip with our inventories heavy with loot.

34t603r.png

~vids coming soon to a screen infront of you!~

34t603r.png

KDR:
2hcjku8.png

Pictures in no specific order

yeyeyeye.png
loltp.png
121209010011.png
121209012253.png
121209012413.png
beg77.png
121208191146.png
121208191204.png
121208194828.png
121208195005.png
121208201959.png
121208202031.png
121208202430.png
11ljwpj.png
dqt8ut.png
351x376.png
56Gi4.png
lQJ8X.png
121208165740.png

And Remember TP

121209012930.png

;b

only 1 problem

tp didnt have sign ups wtf

lol damn this little critter is probably getting tired of being beat by whatever clan i'm in xD

step up before tp ends up like hazard! lol!

Dead like Havoc? o.o

I get it lol, good joke!

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

only 1 problem

tp didnt have sign ups wtf

lol damn this little critter is probably getting tired of being beat by whatever clan i'm in xD

step up before tp ends up like hazard! lol!

Dead like Havoc? o.o

I get it lol, good joke!

no i meant the punching bag clan that people only fight for ego boosts xD

stop trying so hard!!!!@

qlmSOQW.png