Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Can I speak for all of us?

Jayhawk Pk

I am legitimately sad that all of our clans are closing, despite being inactive for nearly 3 years I made sure to check in on all the drama that was happening around here. I never imagined the pillar clans like FOE/EOP/FI/MM would close their doors (MM hasn't closed yet officially. (no flame)) literally an entire generation of our childhood will be lost with nothing to show for it other than the fading memories of past battles and people we met. In high school (ages ago) fatality was place where i could hang out during the weekends separate from parties/friends/sports/school. I developed friends that may have moved on but certainly won't be forgotten. I hope you all realize that this EoC single handedly did what BH/PVP/Trade limit could never do, kill the pure community.

I'd like to give mad props to all the clans that gave it a go, without you i would have felt great guilt in not attempting to help keep FI open for the sake of everyone. for discussion's sake what clans remain open, and are actively pursuing EOC?

54006673.png
RETIRED
HAI.png

I wouldn't say there is nothing to show for it. I met a lot of cool people from all over the world. That's good enough for me. Plus, I learned that Lithuania exists. They never taught that in school.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

I wouldn't say there is nothing to show for it. I met a lot of cool people from all over the world. That's good enough for me. Plus, I learned that Lithuania exists. They never taught that in school.

I never knew Lithuania existed untill I started playing rs is as well that is funny hahaha.

32zq2aw.png

Voted BEST PURE CLAN 2 YEARS STRAIGHT - RSC

Hi, you seem like a great guy but

your pass on fi forums was the same as RSC :P

same as most of my passwords for other fan sites as well. I played in a time of trust and respect, not under the table tactics. but I hold no grudges, especially when I myself am at fault for poor password management. In fact the password i have for this site was created for me by one of the first admins because i was to lazy to come up with my own.

54006673.png
RETIRED
HAI.png

lol I knew Lithuania existed before runescape.. its called a world map bro

Anyways, I have met a lot of cool people over RS and glad most clans gave it a try. EOC had a part in killing the community but I believe everyone gave up much faster than I expected. I still think eoc is really fun so I will continue on as a main

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

everyone gave up much faster than I expected. I still think eoc is really fun so I will continue on as a main

ik whatcha mean Jayhawk, and it sucks D: but o well, maybe now that all the clan drama is aside we can all live happily ever after =]

2v803f6.png

2112qkx.png

The death of the wildy should have been the bigger blow. We didn't have any way of fighting other clans for quite some time and it destroyed something that was so integral to the game I thought people were screwing with me when they told me the update.

The pure community just gave up with EoC and too many didn't make a legitimate effort to make it through. I can't speak for all, but I know the majority of MM gave up before they even had an idea of what they were doing. People who didn't even play the beta constantly complaining about things they have no idea about, and even after release, too few even tried to pk. I can understand quitting if you don't like it, but the fact is most people acted like sheep and bandwagon quit before they had even the slightest idea of what they were doing. It takes maybe a day or two to know what you're doing, it is not a huge time investment to "relearn the game."

This is overall disappointing to me. We make it past the end times of pking, yet we let EoC stop us. I just don't get it.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

The death of the wildy should have been the bigger blow. We didn't have any way of fighting other clans for quite some time and it destroyed something that was so integral to the game I thought people were screwing with me when they told me the update.

The pure community just gave up with EoC and too many didn't make a legitimate effort to make it through. I can't speak for all, but I know the majority of MM gave up before they even had an idea of what they were doing. People who didn't even play the beta constantly complaining about things they have no idea about, and even after release, too few even tried to pk. I can understand quitting if you don't like it, but the fact is most people acted like sheep and bandwagon quit before they had even the slightest idea of what they were doing. It takes maybe a day or two to know what you're doing, it is not a huge time investment to "relearn the game."

This is overall disappointing to me. We make it past the end times of pking, yet we let EoC stop us. I just don't get it.

^ this

qlmSOQW.png

I've been playing RS since classic, and the wilderness after this EOC update has made me reminiscent of my memories of learning to PK in Rs2. Most of the wilderness was empty, except for varrock/hills and edge. Lots of noobs and people still learning what to do, lots of 1 itemers and nobody cared as much.

If you ask me, the game has reset itself. And if it survives this update, then this is just the beginning.

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Should've adapted to defence like CP, your clan/community would still be alive.

No... Just no...

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice