Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Can I speak for all of us?

Jayhawk Pk

I was watching a video today of the MM vs EOP fights, and I don't really understand how that style of play could force so many clans to close. It's ****** that the EoC happened, but I don't see why it would cause so many people to quit. Just think, you guy's have stuck it out this far, why quit now? o.0

Most people in the pure community haven't liked this game for a while and continued to play because of their clans. The EOC is just the perfect excuse to call it quits.

i think this is probably the biggest reason

9kqihk.png

RIP Runescape as we know it. I'm sure the pure community will rebuild itself somehow. Not from the old timers from clans such as EOP, FOE, FI, etc. I think MM (if they continue) will not only be the survivors of pures v1; but also the advocate pures v2.

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

The death of the wildy should have been the bigger blow. We didn't have any way of fighting other clans for quite some time and it destroyed something that was so integral to the game I thought people were screwing with me when they told me the update.

The pure community just gave up with EoC and too many didn't make a legitimate effort to make it through. I can't speak for all, but I know the majority of MM gave up before they even had an idea of what they were doing. People who didn't even play the beta constantly complaining about things they have no idea about, and even after release, too few even tried to pk. I can understand quitting if you don't like it, but the fact is most people acted like sheep and bandwagon quit before they had even the slightest idea of what they were doing. It takes maybe a day or two to know what you're doing, it is not a huge time investment to "relearn the game."

This is overall disappointing to me. We make it past the end times of pking, yet we let EoC stop us. I just don't get it.

Nah, just wasn't Runescape anymore and people wanted to quit this game for a while and this was finally a reason to quit. This happened to a lot of games that peaked around the years 2006-2007, just search some games up on YT look for videos from those years and watch the comments all say the same thing "I miss how this game used to be now it's just blah blah blah", Runescape was heading the same direction as these games. It's heading towards that time of a new generation of kids to play while this generation moves on (I know, some of us are still playing through EOC or BS, but let's be honest that won't be for too long)

111106164814.png

hsig1.png