Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[EOC] MM's F2P Saturday

Mark

xrunekasmahatma2009rs5.png
MM-RS.ORG

MM set out on our Saturday EOC trip with about 11 people, which was less than we expected because someone started a battlescape event an hour before we started. We knew we were outnumbered by EOP but pushed on, and after killing a few randoms around the wild we encountered EOP at the lava gap and were mostly overwhelmed by their numbers.

EOP then agreed to a few matched fights with us in clan wars, so we headed off to the Gamers Grotto. We had a few tactics in mind that we wanted to try after a disappointing loss on Wednesday, and despite a few hiccups that left us down by 1 during our fights, we managed a successful 3-0.

EOP wanted to practice some inners, so we continued our trip in the white and red portals, basically working on our piling etc until we got bored. Then we hit up the wilderness, mostly at rune rocks/mossies/greaters and had a blast fighting all the mains and small teams that we ran into. We stayed out until most of us had some loot worth banking, then made our way back to edge and called it a trip.

Videos:

D4rk's vid of EOP fight
AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Good job MM, was fun fighting you guys. Whoever I killed in wildy before our fight had like 2k rune arrows on them lmao, made bank haha. The clan wars fight was fun, I feel like I was a part of why we lost one round because I got banged, still getting used to EoC. The last round we should have had it, we were up by 2 at one point, guess we slacked off and you guys picked up and did work. Cheers. :)

thekingu.png

thanks for the fights

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011