Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Battlescape] Mercy is Cruel.

EOP Adam

25iq4oj.png

Today Mercy set out with a decent pull of 28 dedicated members ready to take on the wilderness. Shoutout to everyone who showed up today and made our first trip as enjoyable as it was.

We started off the day by having a pk run-in with Cruelty. They pmed us and asked us to come smash their head in and we happily accepted. Our glorious leader, Allen, took the fall-in without a mic and rushed us from new gate to just east of spider hill and there we waited. Cruelty decided they were going to defend on a hill that is half single. Mercy just wanted a nice clan vs clan multi fight, but apparently Cr wanted a single run in or something. Once Cruelty got bored of sitting in single a couple of them made the mistake of coming too close, and we pounced. We pushed north of spider hill and started banging virgins out. Single piles were called and single piles were killed. They started to get a regroup in the single part of the hill so we pulled east a bit and continued to dominate. Eventually they got bored of hugging single and we pushed them south where we were pretty close to clearing them yet again, but since there is only one world the fight got rushed in all directions by 600 pures and we dipped to single with our loot. Thanks for the fight Cruelty, but you need to work on some stuff.

mercyb.png

After that glorious victory, things got a bit slow. We heard CR was killing the returners of some pure fight just north of gap so we rushed it from the south. As soon as we get there we see a bunch of Cr stragglers trying to get away south. We caught up to them, froze them, and killed them. Once we did that we turned our attention to the pures. I believe it was tlp vs tp fighting so we stayed on the east side of it while just getting easy kills and free loot. After a few minutes of this it looked like TLP were trying to drag closer to greaters, so we ran up to gap to cut them off. Once we got to gap we started killing the TLP there and some other random pures that were unlucky enough to be there. TLP and TP disappeared so we figured it would be a good time to pick up the loot and bank.

mercyb.png

The final fight of the day was a bit of a cluster. TP and TLP were fighting again, with a bunch of other pure clans sniping around it. TLP vs TP started off south of greaters, but moved around the hut quite a fair bit, with Mercy killing kids the entire time. It was basically 20 minutes of Mercy sandwiching a pure clan in between ourselves and another pure clan for a massive amount of kills and a massive amount of loot. Eventually we got bored of owning too hard and decided to see what was around gap. When we did this we ran into another pure clan and since our inventories were too full with the glorious spoils of war, we didnt have any food and were sadly defeated at the hands of a clan with over double our opts at that point. =(

All in all, a really fun first trip. If you want to join a clan with a strong memberbase and ranks that arent utterly incompetent, join us! PM an @OP in #mercy irc for info on how to join!

mercyb.png

THE PICS

1yN6P.png

1yOdK.png

1yOel.png

1yOev.png

1yOeI.png

1yOeZ.png

@Ex-Council of the Eruption of Pures.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right

Vxf6N.png

eopanonymous.png

Why become mains? When you can relive 2006...

vOleZnF.jpg

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

"I'm not a lumberjack, or a furtrader,
and I don't live in an igloo, eat blubber, or own a dogsled,
and I don't know Jimmy, Sally, or Susie from Canada,
although I'm sure they're really really nice.
I have a Prime Minister, not a President.
I speak English and French, not American,
and I pronounce it about, not aboot
I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack;
I believe in peacekeeping, not policing;
and that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal
a tuque is a hat,
a chesterfield is a couch,
and it is pronounced zed, not zee, zed!
Canada is the second largest land-mass,
the first nation of hockey,
and the best part of North America!
MY NAME IS KEVIN, AND I AM CANADIAN!"