Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Near Realitys Old School Server (06) Open! (Community 5 years old!)

NrOSS-Buffjobx

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

arent gonna get everyone to migrate from one server to another, probably will crash when 500+ people join your current playerbase

We had 1.4k players on the main server and 750 players logged in on the OSS last weekend and the OSS is only 2 weeks old with no paid advertisement.

The Near reality community and servers have been around for 5 years now, if it's required a whole new server will be bought to cope with the load.

I truely hope you guys can get us to buy a new server, if we needed to upgrade the current hardware due to having so many new players, what a good problem to have.

At least do me a favour guys, come try it out the server is very well coded. If you don't enjoy it no worrys. But im sure you will.

Just remember the barrier to playing the game is high, as it was in 06. When you start out, you will be a noob. And you will have to use iron scims etc. It's all sorts of fun.

Your to late community went to Battlescape

And most people in here are waiting for 06scape...

Don't really know much about battlescape but i know for a fact that Chachi is developing a server which will be huge. As for 06scape, it's a non issue, if you actually pay for a poorly developed server and wait 2 years for it to be made from scratch risking a ponzi scheme then that's fine.

Your to late community went to Battlescape

And most people in here are waiting for 06scape...

Don't really know much about battlescape but i know for a fact that Chachi is developing a server which will be huge. As for 06scape, it's a non issue, if you actually pay for a poorly developed server and wait 2 years for it to be made from scratch risking a ponzi scheme then that's fine.

If you add a F2P world i think some clans will move to this server

logo424157266651344990632.png

Multiple pure clans are opening up, the server has only been open for around 14 days now.

We are hitting 600+ players ONLINE every single day. within a month there will be multiple established accounts.

I know that there are a lot of main clans on Near Reality. Since you only have one world those main clans will go out at the same time as the pures... No pure clan will move to this i guess...

logo424157266651344990632.png

Make a f2p server

It's a possibility, but it won't happen for awhile guys.

They are just saying that is the way you'll get people a way from BS and on your server. I will say in reality you could you have f2p trips because it will take a long time to get high stats and good items with the .5 xp rate.

xdf1vq.png

Multiple pure clans are opening up, the server has only been open for around 14 days now.

We are hitting 600+ players ONLINE every single day. within a month there will be multiple established accounts.

I know that there are a lot of main clans on Near Reality. Since you only have one world those main clans will go out at the same time as the pures... No pure clan will move to this i guess...

I was admin during the version v8 & v9 era of Near reality main server, back before any customs etc when it had only 1 world. They had 5 active main clans and 3 or 4 pure clans.

The same will happen to the OSS soon enough.

I'm staying loyal to 2006Scape. However, if Jagex intervene, I may consider this server as a suitable alternative.

That's fine, i really hope 06scape is fun for you.

Ill be around to answer questions anyway - Was told that you guys had a huge RSPS community so it's well worth the time to come visit and make the server known.