Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Near Realitys Old School Server (06) Open! (Community 5 years old!)

NrOSS-Buffjobx

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure how the two are mutually exclusive? One is an 06 server and one appears to be a mesh of claws and chaotics and everything else 2010+?

At the end of the day, Near reality OSS is specifically tailored to players who loved playing in 2006 and don't want the lousy updates that followed later.

Have played a lot of NR myself, if you like main clanning/bridding its the way to go. Not as active for pures tho

Pure clan pking is actually starting to pick up i noticed,

http://www.near-reality.com/forums/oss-clan-discussion/

3 or 4 pure clans started up so far.

Really wish you guys would just do a f2p world, it would help bring people to the server. Since F2P pking was a such a big part of runescape in 2006 and people who liked f2p low level clanning would have another server to play on since they can't on bs. Another reason why it would bring people is because there is no other private server has a f2p world and people would finally have server where they could f2p solo/multi pk on.

Please think about it and give the suggestion to the develop team.

Really wish you guys would just do a f2p world, it would help bring people to the server. Since F2P pking was a such a big part of runescape in 2006 and people who liked f2p low level clanning would have another server to play on since they can't on bs. Another reason why it would bring people is because there is no other private server has a f2p world and people would finally have server where they could f2p solo/multi pk on.

Please think about it and give the suggestion to the develop team.

Will forward on the feedback, thanks mate.

this looks very interesting, i myself have been waiting for 06scape but to match the quality of a private server you need good service, and the developers / moderators on 06scape honestly don't feel too welcoming. i would love to have a look around NR community, and like others have said - if you have a f2p server then i'm already sold - to develop one may have priority over other things you guys are already working on at the moment.

TGGBanner2.png

Proud Leader of The Golden Gods

I think im gonna try this out. I will post feedback aswell, but like other people said you should work on getting a F2P server, I can guarantee it would bring more activity to your guys server, and once a few people realize it, more people will come and eventually clans will open and your servers will be way more active. :P

thekingu.png