Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Europe Draw.

Ben√

Was a pretty good draw, some good fixtures.

Anyone think that Arsenal have a chance against Bayern? Personally, I don't think so. Bayern are on fire in the German league, conceding something like 1 goal every 3 games while Arsenal are well... err... yeah... inconsistant to say the least.

United vs Madrid the obvious stand out tie. Madrid playing pretty ****** in la liga but still a long while to the game so they have the talent to turn things around before then.

Hope Celtic can pull some **** off too.

Europa league had some decent draws too.

Spurs vs Lyon and then will go on to play Inter or Cluj. Will be praying for the mighty Spurs and Inter to pull through so I can go to the San Siro again.

Liverpool vs Zenit

Chelsea vs Sparta Prague

Oh yeah, interesting fact. The rehearsal draw brought up the exact same fixtures as the real draw haha.

Hi

hello. **** you. arsenal will win. bye.

spurs are ****, spurs are ****.

we beat the scums 5-2.

.. and now you're a club in crisis

oh spur fan, always in denial.

Which of the '5-2' was your favorite game?

i liked the 2nd one.

Quick to forget that we also beat you 2-1 last year and have a positive record against Arsenal in the last 3 years? lol

Keep crying to your board that's not listening to you while the balance of power in North London switches haha.

I don't think Athletico will win Europa. They've been playing a rather weak team and aren't taking it as seriously as they have in the past.

Hi

we beat the scums 5-2.

i liked the 2nd one.

Quick to forget that we also beat you 2-1 last year and have a positive record against Arsenal in the last 3 years? lol

Keep crying to your board that's not listening to you while the balance of power in North London switches haha.

I don't think Athletico will win Europa. They've been playing a rather weak team and aren't taking it as seriously as they have in the past.

Are you seriously overruling a 5-2 win from a 2-1??

Club in crisis? How's 5th spot looking for you?

Yes we are inconsistent. With little money, we still finish above you every year. Face it, you're not a top club.. Aye

And to think you'll probably bring up how we haven't win a trophy in 7 years, im gonna just saythanks for thinking so highly of us while you enjoy 4-5th spot and Europa league.

#thursdaysarespursdays

1phz3wx.jpg

we beat the scums 5-2.

i liked the 2nd one.

Yes we are inconsistent. With little money, we still finish above you every year. Face it, you're not a top club.. Aye

And to think you'll probably bring up how we haven't win a trophy in 7 years, im gonna just saythanks for thinking so highly of us while you enjoy 4-5th spot and Europa league.

#thursdaysarespursdays

Not even justified a proper reply because half the stuff you said is incorrect. I'll just bold where you're wrong.

The one time we got into the Champions league, we still got further than you haha.

Anyway, lets get back on topic plez.

Hi

we beat the scums 5-2.

i liked the 2nd one.

#thursdaysarespursdays

Not even justified a proper reply because half the stuff you said is incorrect. I'll just bold where you're wrong.

The one time we got into the Champions league, we still got further than you haha.

uhm incorrect?

"The "ONE" time we got into the Champions league, we still got further than you haha."

that's right, ONE time.

We qualify for the CL every year, how about you?

We spend little and still finish top 3, how about you?

We won 5-2 against you, TWICE!!!

Saying 2-1 is a better score than 5-2, typical hotspurs fan that knows **** all!!

I have twitter and many spurs fans tweet me how we haven't won the league in 7 years, so i think i know what i'm talking about there.

1phz3wx.jpg

we beat the scums 5-2.

i liked the 2nd one.

#thursdaysarespursdays

uhm incorrect?

"The "ONE" time we got into the Champions league, we still got further than you haha."

that's right, ONE time.

Saying 2-1 is a better score than 5-2, typical hotspurs fan that knows **** all!!

I have twitter and many spurs fans tweet me how we haven't won the league in 7 years, so i think i know what i'm talking about there.

You spent over £1million more than us PER WEEK in wages last year, in fact your wage bill is hideous. You're playing people like Jenkinson the same that we're paying players like Walker lol.

3 points is 3 points, whether it's 2-1 or 5-2. Yes, it's better but you seem to insinuate that one result is far superior to another when they both reap the same rewards?

I haven't once said Spurs are better than Arsenal. I'm merely pointing out that there's not a huge gap between the two clubs like you are insinuating. It's gotten to the point that if you slit up, we'll be right on your tail and I don't think even the most ignorant Arsenal fan such as yourself can deny that.

Hi

we beat the scums 5-2.

i liked the 2nd one.

#thursdaysarespursdays

uhm incorrect?

that's right, ONE time.

You spent over £1million more than us PER WEEK in wages last year, in fact your wage bill is hideous. You're playing people like Jenkinson the same that we're paying players like Walker lol.

3 points is 3 points, whether it's 2-1 or 5-2. Yes, it's better but you seem to insinuate that one result is far superior to another when they both reap the same rewards?

I haven't once said Spurs are better than Arsenal. I'm merely pointing out that there's not a huge gap between the two clubs like you are insinuating. It's gotten to the point that if you slit up, we'll be right on your tail and I don't think even the most ignorant Arsenal fan such as yourself can deny that.

Have you realized we are a far more superior club than you? It is why we have to pay more than you in wages. If we pay Jenkinson any less he will leave and play for a club that he will start in and paid more.

Yes, of course, a win is a win, but sometimes results speak too. Remember that, last year, and this year, was the lowest peak Arsenal has been in 50 years, and your best team since you last won the league in black n white.

my point is = (Even though City lost 2-3 at home, that 1-6 result will forever haunt United, least for few years, same as 5-2 will haunt you)

North London Derby: Arsenal: 73

Drawn: 47

Tottenham: 53

1phz3wx.jpg

Cristiano Ronaldo will be on fire vs Manchester United. On important Europe games he always shows why he was worth the 94 Million. Bayern Munchen gonna **** on Arsenal for sure.

Also Galatasaray vs Schalke 04 seems interesting.

wjylwo.jpg
nb5cnq.png
99/99

Proud to be in The Last Pures.
Proud Founder of Team Barragely since 2009.
-#TLP
-#Team-Barragely

Cristiano Ronaldo will be on fire vs Manchester United. On important Europe games he always shows why he was worth the 94 Million. Bayern Munchen gonna **** on Arsenal for sure.

Also Galatasaray vs Schalke 04 seems interesting.

Schalke > Galatasaray

logo424157266651344990632.png

we beat the scums 5-2.

i liked the 2nd one.

god you're even less intelligent than the average united fan, i'd forgotten how retarded arsenal fans can be, they've been awful quiet since henry and pires and cole and bergkamp left and you were suddenly complete shite.

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

On topic though, Chelsea had a pretty good draw with Sparta Prague, then we face the winner of Ajax vs Bucharest in the next round. Ajax are a strong team and will be well up for it because the final is in Amsterdam this year, but it could have been a lot worse (Napoli, Atletico, Zenit, Galatasary, Inter, another English team, etc.).

I very much doubt Liverpool will get past Zenith, but if they do they have a pretty easy next round (Dnipro or Basel).

I'd expect Spurs to get past Lyon but then to lose out to Inter. Will you actually go to Milan? Thats pretty cool.

Newcastle have to go to Ukraine, and if they win that they probably face Anzhi. Both will be very hard places to win as an away team, a lot of people underestimate East Europe teams, but they're incredibly intimidating (and far) places to travel to, particularly the likes of Turkey and Ukraine. Add to that the fact that Newcastle really need to step up their league form, and I don't think they will get through.

As for the CL, Arsenal are going to get absolutely raped by Bayern, they just scraped through an easy group and are now against probably the 3rd strongest team (After RM/Barca) in the competition.

United vs Real should be interesting, i'd expect and hope that RM will steamroll them though, but i'll definitely be watching.

2psgcut.png
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p

On topic though, Chelsea had a pretty good draw with Sparta Prague, then we face the winner of Ajax vs Bucharest in the next round. Ajax are a strong team and will be well up for it because the final is in Amsterdam this year, but it could have been a lot worse (Napoli, Atletico, Zenit, Galatasary, Inter, another English team, etc.).

I very much doubt Liverpool will get past Zenith, but if they do they have a pretty easy next round (Dnipro or Basel).

I'd expect Spurs to get past Lyon but then to lose out to Inter. Will you actually go to Milan? Thats pretty cool.

Newcastle have to go to Ukraine, and if they win that they probably face Anzhi. Both will be very hard places to win as an away team, a lot of people underestimate East Europe teams, but they're incredibly intimidating (and far) places to travel to, particularly the likes of Turkey and Ukraine. Add to that the fact that Newcastle really need to step up their league form, and I don't think they will get through.

As for the CL, Arsenal are going to get absolutely raped by Bayern, they just scraped through an easy group and are now against probably the 3rd strongest team (After RM/Barca) in the competition.

United vs Real should be interesting, i'd expect and hope that RM will steamroll them though, but i'll definitely be watching.

Yes, when Spurs got into the Champions league last time I went to both games at the San Siro as well as all of the home games. Had the chance to go to the Real away game, but it was in the middle of an exam period for me. Was an experience I won't forget for a while, especially the AC game.

I'm a pretty hardcore supporter, have been since I was lil guy haha.

Hi

Yes, when Spurs got into the Champions league last time I went to both games at the San Siro as well as all of the home games. Had the chance to go to the Real away game, but it was in the middle of an exam period for me. Was an experience I won't forget for a while, especially the AC game.

sick, when i lived in england one of my good friends was an arsenal fan but his entire family, especially his dad, were hardcore spuds and his dad actually watched games from an executive box at WHL. Made it awkward when his son came along and cheered when Arsenal scored against them while all the hardscore Spuds are around them haha.

2psgcut.png

sick, when i lived in england one of my good friends was an arsenal fan but his entire family, especially his dad, were hardcore spuds and his dad actually watched games from an executive box at WHL. Made it awkward when his son came along and cheered when Arsenal scored against them while all the hardscore Spuds are around them haha.

Haha, sounds like when I went to the game at the Emirates when Spurs won 3-2 after going 2-0 down. I got tickets from one of my uncles down who was an Arsenal fan so I had to sit in their end, LOL.

Hi

• 11 years later...
WHO and others had already warned that Europe risked to have 700.000 or even more people severely hit by the virus during this winter long before the "omicron" variant emerges... And, already, Europe had anew become the Pandemic's Epicenter for a 2nd time.

>>> What's the real cause, then ?