Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

I don't understand...

What I don't understand is why every single one of you guys are still here on rs or went away and retired only to check up on dead forums! I don't understand why you guys are letting a good portion of this community die!!!! The rest of us are on Battlescape! We have been since 2009!!!! Listen, you say the Battlescape clans are **** nobodies? Dead wrong because FOE/TLP are working their asses off just trying to compete. We all have 35 def 110 combat? Not true because every clan is now 1-20 def and FOE is only 1 def now, who cares if we have over 1 def, it is still pure clanning none the less. We don't have a clan forums to post topics on and discuss things about? We do! If anything it is more moderated than these forums! Sure we can switch battlescape forums to here but for now we have a strong stable forums we can post and discuss on. The server isn't stable? It is and is still being worked on. The server doesn't have enough worlds? We are working on that right now and w2 is currently been made free on weekends for pure clans, we will have lots of new p2p AND F2P! WORLDS SOON! Palidino is welcoming every single pure clan into the community and is working to make sure everyone is comfortable there. FOE/TLP/WAR have already established themselves there and are working towards #1. Ask me any other questions. Bottom line is, you guys are wasting your time moping about how our community died when it hasn't, there is a better community on Battlescape just waiting for you and it breaks my heart to sit here and watch you guys act like it's all over. it's not and if you want to go on with your life go ahead, but for those that still aren't done with this game come to battlescape, I've had more fun on this server than I've had in top rs clans on runescape.

:\

It's easy to say that, but it conflicts with itself because there were 800+ active pures still active in the community. It's impossible that many people had big ass egos like that. They left thinking the eoc killed their community when it didn't stop making excuses and come over, or don't I'm just trying to gather survivors.

It's easy to say that, but it conflicts with itself because there were 800+ active pures still active in the community. It's impossible that many people had big ass egos like that. They left thinking the eoc killed their community when it didn't stop making excuses and come over, or don't I'm just trying to gather survivors.

So what happens when the server is shut down because it's a copy of rs?

Palidino and Jagex have an agreement that Jagex will not interfere with Battlescape unless Battlescape starts openly selling BSgp for RSgp.

Palidino and Jagex have an agreement that Jagex will not interfere with Battlescape unless Battlescape starts openly selling BSgp for RSgp.

I loled ,doubt it

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

I loled ,doubt it

Palidino made a topic about the agreement.

A lot of the people that I hung around with didn't really enjoy playing Runescape but they felt tied to their clan and the events that they held to ensure they were a success.

With RS gone, that 'bond' or whatever has been removed so those that felt that way (which was quiet a lot of people) have left the community.

Hi

what i've seen from battlescape, it doesn't seem worth it to join...what happened to RS and the pure community was inevitable. people will always leave. new ones will no longer come cuz jagex took their final shat on us.

06scape looks more promising, but will it truly be? if it is, i will recommend it. until then i am being patient and owning nubs on halo and gears.

TGGBanner2.png

Proud Leader of The Golden Gods