Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

I don't understand...

i haven't seen anyone complaining that the pc died lmfao, i'm fairly sure everyone (or at least the smart ones) hated this **** and only stuck around this long for their ego's and to make themselves look better than everyone else

toddle on lilguy

ps; foe and tlp are **** nobodies lel

Still mad your community died a year ago ;/?

TLP had and still has debatable the worse community of all pure clans.

Brotato makes str0nk points doe

The pure community was ****, it's better off we let the community die, especially these forums cause they did more bad for the community than it did good. Sure, there are still pure clans, and sure they might be 1-20 def....but eventually battlescape is just gonna keep coming out with update after update until eventually turmoil is probably part of the game again and you see pures with 39 def again etc. and it all starts all over again. It's a private server, thats unreliable, and can get ****** over at any time (already happened multiple times)....whats so fun in that lol? I agree battlescape is different, and pking 1v1 is hella fun, and maybe even clanning is fun, but why would you try to promote people to play battlescape and start clanning, when the clanning community on bs is just as retarded, if not worst than it was on rs....it's the same people flaming, arguing, and starting drama.....people still get ddosed, people still act like children, people still hack/leak ****, you cannot say it's a good community....the **** is straight up whack haha.

thekingu.png

People could get ****** over to 40 def+ by your clan anytime but they kept playing even tho they have to be on their guard against links, java drivebys, which teamspeak they joined and who they trusted etc.etc...

So don't you tell me battlescape is unreliable compared to runescape lmao. Also the chanse of getting ****** over by updates is small compared to on runescape, as the admins care a lot about the players they have and the majority is involved in the pure community. Compared to on runescape where jagex do what they think is the best, and when they would listen to the players the majority likes chopping trees anyways.

People could get ****** over to 40 def+ by your clan anytime but they kept playing even tho they have to be on their guard against links, java drivebys, which teamspeak they joined and who they trusted etc.etc...

So don't you tell me battlescape is unreliable compared to runescape lmao. Also the chanse of getting ****** over by updates is small compared to on runescape, as the admins care a lot about the players they have and the majority is involved in the pure community. Compared to on runescape where jagex do what they think is the best, and when they would listen to the players the majority likes chopping trees anyways.

yeah man i lost count of the amount of times i went on teamspeak and then had 40 def

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

yeah man i lost count of the amount of times i went on teamspeak and then had 40 def

lol'd

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

Didn't imply on everything leading to a hacking, but being DDoS'd.

But tbh ddosing isn't that big of a problem considering you lost a fullout to a clan with all their callers ddosed :teehee:

God dammit. You can make me laugh with the shortest of replies.

Eoc was just an excuse for people who no longer enjoyed the game to quit. If they had really liked it, they would have already started playing.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

battlescape is run by a ******* who gets his **** hacked every other month. private servers won't go far anyway as Jagex won't allow them too.. don't give me **** about "agreements" rofl... what business wants to hand over finished products without getting paid?

EOP hasn't moved over to BS because 99.99% of our clan quit RS as we had aging members (Majority were 18+). Another reason is the server is a cesspool filled with retarded/malfunctional idiot teenagers like yourself who act tough on the internet. ofcourse there are good people on there like andy|ibeat but the bad always outweighs the good.

PS: learn how to ******* argue on the internet you ******* *******. i'm a cs major not an english major but i'm pretty sure it's pretty unprofessional to tell someone their opinion is invalid about subject as broad as battlescape's community. the right method would be to provide your statement with evidence, the only evidence I see is you being one butthurt e-warrior.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

They ruined the game lml

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Weekend trips are pointless you get crashed in 10 secs of a fight starting.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.