Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

RS Today

MACE

Hi hello hi I haven't been on scape or even thought about scape in a long time, and I heard something about a new combat system so I decided to log on the other day and check it out.

I logged on my main first, probably played around for an hour or so just to see what it was all about.

Scape is finally like every other MMO out there and it sux. It's got an action bar and everything. From what Ive read around PW, it seems like there isn't much of a way to keep pures alive anymore.

So, what're you all doing? Are you sticking with it? Going to other games? Private servers? How is the pure community reacting to this? Is there even still a pure community?

[20:19] <``Karl> tbh
[20:19] <``Karl> you know you're probs never going to be promoted
[20:19] <``Karl> for the simple reason all you do is **** around

The pure community is dead. I don't think there's any pure clan that's functioning under the new system.

Some pure clans such as FOE/TLP/WAR/Z-MM (different name I think) opened up on battlescape, which is a private server while the majority of people have quit.

CP's the only clan thats actually stuck to this game and moved onto the main world. I'm not sure how they're doing but I've not seen anything about them on RSC.

Hi

• 3 weeks later...

I played on battle scape for a bit after the eoc update. i quit it 2 months ago, it got bored as fckk, same kids everyday, same wildy fights, only 2 worlds, easily get maxed 99s in 4 hours.. everyone is 99s.. fck that.

looking forward to 2007 update, if there is F2P, i will gladly join any clan that will re-open

1phz3wx.jpg