Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Discussion: Who would open? What do you think?

Pepe

So basically if you didn't read the post on Runescape's homepage they said they are going to bring back the 2007 servers if they get a minimum of 50k votes to do so. So speaking for EoP if we were to reopen which I doubt because I don't think anyone would want to run it so we would probably just be a mini pk team at first until people showed a deep interest.

If you read the whole shindig' on their website and read through what you get with each amount of votes I feel like the best option is to just get either the 250k or 500k votes. On this 750k thing they said they are going to do regular updates. Updates are what ruined the game for the most of us to begin with lol. Anyways if this comes back I'll probably play a little during the summer but no where near to the extent as I once did. The game will probably be just as boring anyways.

So what do you guys think? To the clan leaders would you reopen? To everyone else what do you think of this voting system? (I doubt even 500k people have members to begin with)

its a scam, they just wanna lure ppl in 2 try eoc (which is actually fun)

imo tho, its dumb, why bring the old game back. The game didnt only change, we did. No one wants to spend 5 hours sitting in world 2 fally park spamming selling zerker ring 2m when they have a real life job anymore. The new game or nothing imo. Its the year 2013, we're alll too old except for the 16 year olds.

However the offer of old school 2007 days is very appealing, but im done with games for now, ill probs log in to try it if its free etc, but i wont get caught up in dat **** again.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

So basically if you didn't read the post on Runescape's homepage they said they are going to bring back the 2007 servers if they get a minimum of 50k votes to do so. So speaking for EoP if we were to reopen which I doubt because I don't think anyone would want to run it so we would probably just be a mini pk team at first until people showed a deep interest.

If you read the whole shindig' on their website and read through what you get with each amount of votes I feel like the best option is to just to be to get either the 250k or 500k votes. On this 750k thing they said they are going to do regular updates. Updates are what ruined the game for the most of us to begin with lol. Anyways if this comes back I'll probably play a little during the summer but no where near to the extent as I once did. The game will probably be just as boring anyways.

So what do you guys think? To the clan leaders would you reopen? To everyone else what do you think of this voting system? (I doubt even 500k people have members to begin with)

its a scam, they just wanna lure ppl in 2 try eoc (which is actually fun)

imo tho, its dumb, why bring the old game back. The game didnt only change, we did.

This ^

It just own't be the same... A part of us died with the game the innocence of childhood... Most of us were like 9-12 at the time

Interesting news for the remnants of the community left here. Needless to say, for even a slight chance that it may reboot the community, I think 750k votes would need to be reached. Whilst p2p clans would reopen, the community at a large has always focused on F2P mainly.

I'm looking forward to seeing what happens

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

We will just have to wait and see. Some questions I have are if we have to pay the 15$ fee will everything be members? Will there be no f2p worlds? Chances are jagex will mess this up in one way or another.

Also a lot of people think that this old version of Runescape was so much fun and the best there ever was but I bet everyone will think otherwise once they start to play. People have forgotten they were like 10-12 years old when they were playing way back then and had a completely different perspective. Honestly this will probably be complete ****.

From what I have figured out yes there will be f2p worlds but you've to pay to play up until the 750k votes if we get that then you don't have to pay to play the server anymore. They say this is the complete 2007 database, so I couldn't see them leaving out f2p worlds out.

I could be wrong but I hope I'm not wrong.

xdf1vq.png

Will be interesting to see who, if anyone, reopens, and who is leading them.

If the big clans were to reopen i'm fairly certain it wouldn't be the same people leading them, doubt the leaders of EoP/MM/FOE/Fi would come back, seeing as most of them were relieved EoC came and let them close without shame.

It would make sense to try get the younger people involved in leading and start it all from scratch like all dem years ago.

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

Would be interesting to see if a lot of younger players come together and start a clan and it gets good....I don't know if Jagex can lure back new players to there 07 servers though.

TLP would probably (unsure but it seems logical) come to it if the server we are currently on continues being terrible.

Young clans will succeed due to it all being level 3s. Older clans won't have the time to train.

Would be interesting to see if a lot of younger players come together and start a clan and it gets good....I don't know if Jagex can lure back new players to there 07 servers though.

TLP would probably (unsure but it seems logical) come to it if the server we are currently on continues being terrible.

Young clans will succeed due to it all being level 3s. Older clans won't have the time to train.

If TLP do come back, do you think you'll finally take #1 in a server for the first time ever?

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

If TLP do come back, do you think you'll finally take #1 in a server for the first time ever?

they #1 atm, outpull everyone by like 20 lol

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png