Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Runescape '07: Slow beginnings.

Aaron

Hey guys, this will be one of my first posts here in ages but I want to add my 2 cents to the matter of Runescape, or pures, future.

To start off, the news of '07 Runescape returning has been circulating like wildfire~ amassing 180k votes thus far with about 12 days left. I'm hoping it hits at least 250k but 500k or 750k is of course way better.

From what I gather, '07 RuneScape is going to be a completely new slate. Everyone will be level 3, millions of available names will open up for the new severs (names that one doesn't simply edit at the drop of a mouse click), there will be no economy, for the most part there will be little direction besides personal objectives, and the communities will be dispersed and made anew.

What this means; A different age of players in an old age of scape. 750k votes probably won't happen and therefore many friends and communities won't be able to follow step. Not everyone wants to dish out the cash. Clans and communities just simply won't be in its prime for a while.

The primary things will be for survival and money making. Low economy will have items be hard pressed to find, you'll probably have to craft and find them for yourselves. Everyone will be looking for their niche, their trade that they can sell and profit from. Bots will be galore (not as many as if F2P was open for all but still there), pumping into the economy which is actually pretty good.

Anyways, there is a new age for pures and communities alike. For those interested, I would advise the pure community to set up home base as fast as possible. Get the old rules, the honour code, the tools of our trade back in and established. We have a a huge opportunity to direct our future. Many clans and leaders alike I'm sure are going to rush to get themselves set up, but I suggest that people talk and plan it. Get a couple known/respect guys to set up a few clans at first. Say 3-5, as there will probably be a lower amount of players in the servers. Get competition going and get it going correctly and new clans and things will follow suit.

Hell, people could even work together. Say clan A has 10 people to start out with. Designate different people to different tasks to set up the flow. Clans and pures will really need to work together, become of the same mind, for the new beginnings. It can't be group of different minded people running off in separate directions and hope the end result is sound.

I hope we do set up things the right way. I'm excited to start from scratch with an original name and a brand new game. Let's make RuneScape something to take part in again.

BJJyb5o.png

>>Atrocity High Council/FA Manager<<
>>Proud Against All Odds High Council<<

>>Proud Against All Odds High Council<<

New names is false. Will be the same name as your current runescape account. New economy will def be interesting to say the least considering I don't expect slayer weapons to appear in the scene of pking for a month. Eg. Gmauls,whips,leaf blades ect ect. Ancients will be a rarity aswell so I'm mostly excited to see how clans and players progress in the first week doing what haha.

(¯`·._.«¤:§:¥:‡~≈ Ḧẳżễĺňǖṫ ≈~‡:¥:§:¤»._.·´¯)
maf6zl.png
2hp6nbs.gif2hp6nbs.gif