Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Erupting All Over 2007-Scape

Pepe

eopsiggyuc3sf4.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdLD24eRVs8

It's been a few months now since EoC killed off the pure community, feels like it's been a lifetime since the pure community was thriving and continuing to have weekly PK trips and Clan Wars preps. I'm sure most of us thought we'd never have the opportunity to have these nostalgic feelings again but it is official, 2007-Scape is coming back!

That being said I’m proud to announce the return of the Eruption of Pures. We are currently undergoing deep preparations in order to be completely ready when these servers come out. I’m calling out to all members of the pure community, ex-members of EoP, and anyone else who gives a **** to come check out our already thriving community and to join the start of something new.

Come intro to our forums, www.eop-rs.com/forums/, idle in our IRC #clan-eop, and talk to us on TS. EoP has one of the best, if not the best, communities in the whole pure community. If you want to have a good time with some good people intro on our forums and you may be able to get the validating member rank (This is explained further on our forums).

i can feel it in my loins

and in my plums

the eruption is coming back

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

Good to see you guys back :D

May I ask what you're going to place your requirements at?

I believe the plan is to have everyone make new accounts and start an entirely new chapter - one where enjoying playing the game is prioritized over winning, if that answers your question.

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

Empire!

I wish bro, I wish.

2psgcut.png
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p

your title sounded like your gonna blow your load all over 2007 server

thats exactly what we are doing

2psgcut.png