Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe re-open on Runescape.

walli

Looking forward to it.

with the game back to how it should be a lot of changes have been made.

Few things to know before looking to join foe.

Rules:

Final Ownage Elite Rules

~ No Teleporting
You are not allowed to teleport in any circumstance in the wilderness. If you are caught teleporting you will be booted.
You are not allowed to carry teleports with the exception of a charged glory. If you are caught you will be booted.
~ No Overhead Protection Prayers In 1v1 Combat
You are not allowed to overhead pray UNLESS your opponent prays first.
~ No Pjing or Tagging In 1v1 Combat
No Pjing or tagging in Edgeville / Single combat
~ No 1 Iteming / Ragging
There is no reason to 1 item at all. if you are caught you will be booted.
You must always pk in full gear (weapons, food, pots, boots, amulet, etc).
~ No "Rush 'N Running
You must not rush a person in the wilderness and then run after you have used all of your special attacks.
You are allowed to rush however you must stay for the duration of the fight.
~ No Attacking Clanmates.
Should not be done unless a DM/Fight has been arranged beforehand.
~ No Bot talk / advertisement
If you are one of the few who will be botting, we ask you to keep it off the forums, IRC and TeamSpeak.
Keep all botting talk to yourself and yourself only.
~ No Scamming/Phishing/DDoSing/Hacking
If this happens for any reason you will be booted.
~ No Mutli-clanning.
You may not be in another clan on any account you own, this is both for our security and your own, to avoid you attacking other clan-members even on a different account. If you're found to be in another clan or even applying for another clan, you will be booted.
*For the purpose of the rules, "edgeville" area consists of "pure hill" and the area above edgeville bank up to the air obelisk (see below)
edget.png
Copy the below statement to your application to show us you have read and agreed to Final Ownage Elite Rules
FAILURE TO COMPLETE THIS ON YOUR APPLICATION WILL MEAN YOU'RE DECLINED
[app]
Yes, I have read Final Ownage Elite Rules and will abide to them!
[/app]
In the event of being caught breaking any of these rules, You will be dealt with, punished, and if offenses are repeated, removed from Final Ownage Elite.
If you're looking to apply to Final Ownage Elite and you do not believe you can keep to them, do not bother applying.

and the Current Process for joining foe in the early days of 07.

Applications are now open.
However there will be no official Stat requirements at the start because we appreciate many people will be skilling, making money as well as training combat slowly.
Therefore the application is more based on how you are going to join the community and what benefits you will bring to the clan.
The process for applying at the moment is as follows:
Step 1) Make an Introduction ~ The introduction must be 7 days old before you can continue with the below steps.
Step 2) Once you have been introduced to the clan and community for at least a week, you will need to make Referrals (Friends) from within the clan (members only, not guests / allies).
Please note -You can start gathering Referrals and making friends from before you even intro
HOW TO GET REFERRALS:
1 - The best way by far is to get on teamspeak 3 (refer to our TS guide) and get talking to people. It is the most simple and efficient way to make friends.
2 - The next best way is GET IN GAME get training with members, skilling with members or questing with members. Help them out and they will help you out ;)
3 - The next best and simple way is to simple be in #finalownage irc (refer to irc guide) strike up conversation and get to know people. All halfop+ will count towards your first ranked referral (see below)
You will need at least 1 referral that is either Old School / Elder / High Council / Leader rank,
You will need at least 2 referrals that is any of the other member ranks of foe, for example a proud member.
YOU HAVE TO ACTUALLY ASK THE PERSON IF THEY WILL REFER YOU! DO NOT JUST ASSUME! THEY MUST SAY YES, I WILL REFER YOU!
Step 3) Once you have gathered referrals you will pm any of the people on the header, Myself, Dan or Adhi with the name of your referrals. We will then verify and check your referrals and if they are legit and they did in fact agree to refer you. If all checks out well then you will be allowed to post an application within these application boards filling in the application form which will be in a pinned topic.
Good luck and Welcome to the foe community.

If you are interested in joining foe or just simply want in on the hype or see guides, discussions or our new GFX (competitions are up and running for any1 to take part in) then come visit www.foe-rs.net

Cheers guys, Good luck to all who reopen on it and hope you all have fun.

#TEAM-WALLI

Yo homie when the hell are you gonna quit this game. I logged in just to tell you to move on your like 23 lol.

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

Yo homie when the hell are you gonna quit this game. I logged in just to tell you to move on your like 23 lol.

You guys gotta get off this game man, move on with your lives...some of you guys played runescape when u were in Middle school, now some of you guys are in college. Cmon now..

Listen to Many, Speak to Few
yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
Forgive your Enemies, but Never Forget their Names
-Ya Boy Yawnz-

You guys gotta get off this game man, move on with your lives...some of you guys played runescape when u were in Middle school, now some of you guys are in college. Cmon now..

YE SO WOT?

im 21 and i still enjoy it.

I dont play much but its still fun in spare time. If not on rs ill just play fifa in my spare time so its w/e

I am honestly not gunna take advice too serious from people who lurk around rs forums telling people not to play rs... think you need to look at yourself and your own use of time lol

#TEAM-WALLI

Hahaha

No

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png