Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

First Official Pure War - Eruption of Pures

brotato

C5B36rH.png

Not a good start eh

lol 1st pw topic of 07 scape and people are already pointlessly flaming us, some things never change.

Because 35 def, you're doing it wrong.

2bExa.png

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

lol 1st pw topic of 07 scape and people are already pointlessly flaming us, some things never change.

Makes topic for "First Official Pure War"'

Brings 35 def

Plays Victim

Lol'ed m8.

Also I'm sure that level 19 really did some damage on that 35 def.

No one said "oh he's pretty high combat let's look him up" oh 30 attack 30 str still high combat wat.

Brings 35 def

Plays Victim

Lol'ed m8.

No one said "oh he's pretty high combat let's look him up" oh 30 attack 30 str still high combat wat.

Yeah i'm sure all the other clan leaders check the stats of every single member before each fight they have.

We've already made it clear it was a mistake and we've kicked him, people just don't care and mindlessly flame, which was my point.

Typical pure community, yet I guarantee when we end up at the same flame-ddos-crash-spy fest in a few months the same people will be complaining about it.

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

nice 35def idiots rofl

btw, gl with alexwaar in ur clan r0flr0flr0fl

Combat Level: 110+12 ..::.. Pureclanin since 2k7
Proud Ex-Warlord Of Menace
Proud EX-Officer of WAR
Proud Ex-Elite Of Enormity

Proud Current Member Of Zenith
b6schv.gif

nice 35def idiots rofl

btw, gl with alexwaar in ur clan r0flr0flr0fl

I like this comment because it's very indicative of your intelligence, seeing as we have neither 35 defence or alexwaar.
EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

Brings 35 def

Plays Victim

Lol'ed m8.

Yeah i'm sure all the other clan leaders check the stats of every single member before each fight they have.

We've already made it clear it was a mistake and we've kicked him, people just don't care and mindlessly flame, which was my point.

Typical pure community, yet I guarantee when we end up at the same flame-ddos-crash-spy fest in a few months the same people will be complaining about it.

Your clan is the epitome of those scumbag tactics, no matter how hard you try to fight it.