Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Predictions for 07Scape

Mich-ae-l

It's only been 1 month and im excited to see the progress already of most of the clans :) SUMMER IS COMING

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

It's just a start and everyone's excited with oldschool servers. After a while there should be a slump of player's activeness. How's that? Well let's be honest - this runescape doesn't actually has anything to offer since there are so many better games out there. I believe that the current community is made of old school players who live in nostalgia of this middle-age based game.

Just take a look how many pures are out there? Back then pure was something unusual and infrequent. Having ancients and blitz was something really skill requiring. Now look around - people will max out in few months.

I believe 07 will slowly die, because there won't be any noobs with 60/60/60 around, that was so entertaining for pures.

I don't think pure clanning will ever return to what it was, for the two following reasons.

• Starting from scratch. Making a new pure is one thing, making it without a main to transfer GP from is cumbersome.
  • The community that made oldschool pure clanning what it was has left by now. There are some veterans still around (I think?) but the bulk of them are gone. Most of the new "pures" will be bringing over habits/characteristics from PKing in newscape. The mindset of oldschool clanning is missing.
Any moron can click their spec bar and eat food, 2013 "pures" don't have any different characterists to "2006" pures, lets not all pretend because we've been doing this longer these newer people don't have "our mindset", what is our mindset exactly? That we're better than them? lol.

I'm referring to honor, mostly. In my experience, as far as I can remember, the majority of pures were honor-bound. Teleporting was a sin, everyone was civil, very few pj-ed, clans were respectful, etc.

I'm not referring to a better or worse PKer quality, I'm referring to a community quality.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

I don't think pure clanning will ever return to what it was, for the two following reasons.

• Starting from scratch. Making a new pure is one thing, making it without a main to transfer GP from is cumbersome.
  • The community that made oldschool pure clanning what it was has left by now. There are some veterans still around (I think?) but the bulk of them are gone. Most of the new "pures" will be bringing over habits/characteristics from PKing in newscape. The mindset of oldschool clanning is missing.

Any moron can click their spec bar and eat food, 2013 "pures" don't have any different characterists to "2006" pures, lets not all pretend because we've been doing this longer these newer people don't have "our mindset", what is our mindset exactly? That we're better than them? lol.

2007 was a lot different, there was more respect. You could ask for a 5v5 mini or w.e and it would actually be a 5v5 mini. now u ask for a mini and its who can pull more. lol.

• 1 year later...

guess we found out huh

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Epidemic is sort of a wild card because they have crazy leadership, but they don't really have a clue when it comes to P2P. If some of their P2P members step up they could do well.

Epidemic's leadership has yet to prove anything since 2009/NME.

Luckily, 'having a clue in p2p' isn't too much of an issue anymore as its pretty straightforward now with the lack of alot of p2p items introduced post 2007, which will benefit us. 2006/2007 was when the majority of us Epidemic people played regularly, so that suits us. Epidemic was always 'decent' in p2p the last time round, we just never focused on that particular server.

As for batmans quote... :rolleyes:

lmao such an easy server it's so easy

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Epidemic is sort of a wild card because they have crazy leadership, but they don't really have a clue when it comes to P2P. If some of their P2P members step up they could do well.

Epidemic's leadership has yet to prove anything since 2009/NME.

Luckily, 'having a clue in p2p' isn't too much of an issue anymore as its pretty straightforward now with the lack of alot of p2p items introduced post 2007, which will benefit us. 2006/2007 was when the majority of us Epidemic people played regularly, so that suits us. Epidemic was always 'decent' in p2p the last time round, we just never focused on that particular server.

As for batmans quote... :rolleyes:

lmao such an easy server it's so easy

Haha are you trying to suggest the p2p server is difficult, especially the 07 p2p server?

Epidemic
eepidemic.png