Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

First 50+ pure war of 07scape - EoP clear MM & Z

brotato

eopdivider.png

qOY7v.png
FAX2J.png

Videos

Official Video (Subscribe/Like):

Goop:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us1d9mTKajI

Sparda:

Alex:

After winning the first pure war of 07scape, we looked ahead to competing in and winning the first major pure war of this game. We set up a 2 day prep with Zenith, and headed out with roughly 50 people ready to officially kickstart the new pure community. Upon leaving we heard through the grapevine that MM were out looking to interfere with any fight we had, and fortunately for our banks they did.

f0vtzc.png

2n7r2nk.png
rbwu2p.png

We waited for Zenith to defend west of GDZ, and shortly before our rush from newgate we got word that MM had kept true to their word of interfering, and had rushed Zenith. We quickly ran down, got a spread and rushed from the northeast, hitting MM's mages for their tasty blood and death runes. With MM pretty much getting gwased and sandwiched between the two clans, they were soon pushed down south to gap, where we cleared the last few of them and picked up our loot. They ended after this, thanks for coming out to "ruin" our grand opening.

We regrouped at GDZ, and Zenith who had gone south of gap to pick off the last few MM ran back up towards us. We hit them side on on their east side and they ran to west gate where they began to fight back. By this time we'd depleted their numbers and were able to overwhelm them. They pulled back through the gate and tried to clump us in the entrance, but after clearing their remaining south, we pushed through in one fell swoop and cleared the remaining Zenith hardly losing a person.

f0vtzc.png

2n7r2nk.png

Zenith wanted a rematch and we were happy to oblige. We defended at our spiritual home The Volcano, and Zenith rushed us from the south. We had a great hill advantage which allowed us to get a few free kills unharmed, however when they started to pull back we rushed down upon them. We kept on top of them and pushed them all the way to newgate where they again attempted to clump us, but the battle was already won, and we pushed through and cleared the remainder at maze hill.

Thanks for the respectful fights Zenith, hope we can do it again sometime.

f0vtzc.png

rxjvaZH.png
eopbrah233018.png
8UZO0j2.png
0GaxH69.png
eopbrah233200.png
130308193825.png
P1KlASc.png
WPcGORq.png
[imf]http://i.imgur.com/4Y5VTWl.pngeopbrah000525.png
48j9zoC.png

Interested in joining the most active and fastest growing pure clan?

www.eop-rs.com

#clan-eop
EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

Gj. But about that activity....

ya'll musta forgot

783 users are online (in the past 60 minutes)

203 members, 574 guests, 6 anonymous users (See full list)

Devon, Google, M O R B I D, blackman, Georgan, LTTP, Holiday, Happyelfy, Alexa, Sir Byob, Brandon, iSenne, Kyle, Ed, Bank Money, I Sw0rdm3n I, Kryptic Inc, Pure, Prodigy,nsk, Reprezented, r vv, Speshls-Own, Bing, Kush, skilerkiler, Tobe, MM Dylan, inf, King Flipsta, MarK`Death, Fail Mate 2, Paul-Sm0ke, Marty, Maul Pure, KingOfPetty, pure_dicks,chieff beef, Aly_Raisman, Joeri, 0double0, Players, Zqa, Trolem, Grouping, Grizzly, unborn child, V, Ulk, Johal, .Mark, The Unit K O, Biig Bear, Devour`, -Riley-, MeMe, Joelson,Tribute, -My Overflow, Guestie, Wildy, MII_ON_X, Jeebles, Jax, jimmy, Phaze, Kaos, Horse, Loz, Chance, Dumbledore, His Fail, Theo, Reevesyy, Pierz, TwizzY, Arch Wolf, MM Legend, C0nqu1stad0r, Butter on Me, Hmjai, Plawpy, Scraps, Toxic Slay, CroCop, Clark Kent, Null, Selling K0s, 0wned--y0u, Mantux31, C1A, Fire, Apache, Saint Knite, ava golbin,13th, Schwartz, xxshotxx, United, Criminology, Karma, Parm, Sleepy, Dennis v2, esterase, Molly, Andy, Joshie, Ross P2P, big missiles, Hawtzy, Secret, Tom!, Doc, Riggz, Care Teddy, Forum, Que Attack, 37 fifty, Pk Frooter, Andr00, Coolwhip, Pathetic, decency, `Addict, Doom, Deth, Slow Toad, Lolasskicker, `Nick, Directing, Sick dude, siden, THE MAIN,BrN, Ryo, S1lencio, Amlead5, Xj9, Only Extacy, E N T 3 I, Kieth Stone, I Huntz U, Stinger, Furious, Gack, Zyox, Ice', Semtex, JD!, Tower, Live sabre, Jive, Staker_prod, Nitobam,Flaw3d, I P U U R I, RcMario, Joshbosh, Dubkipz, Sexy ****, HeY, Hybrid, Breezy420, nate, Barrage Dude, Zack, Stigi, Henry, Anieli, Connect, MoTi0nZ4vr, iGotJuaneria, bluerisk7,Ohh Seven, Bert, Jameszyy, Sharkii, ExZeus, Joe Kony, mayor west, ****, Phat Andrew, R00n 4rr0w2, White, Slab O Flab, The Afro Man, Josh, Making, Blazey, Alex AKA God, Cwd Ftw, Jacob, NZ MAYH3M, Cpt Pancakes, Dave4411, Uutuus, Dark Says Hi, so eze, Felix, Hanuman, Novalocked, hyb r 1 d, Nilton, Jake, Fore

Co-Leader | [*] Regency Council | [+] High Council | [+] Warlord | [+] Council | [+] Elder | [A] Elder | [A] Honored Ex-MM | [MM] App Manager | [MM] Oldschool | [MM] Veteran | [MM] Elite | [MM] Senior | [MM] Advanced | [MM] Member | [+] Forum Mod | [A] Ex-Oldschool | [A] Ex-Veteran | [A] Ex-MM | [A] Special Guest | [H] Media Artist | Forum Guest | Forum Guest* | Banned

"I'm American, and I'm sick of people saying America is "the stupidest country in the world."

"Personally, I think Europe is the stupidest country in the world. "

looks like EOP+Z vs MM more than anything. GJ though.

what do you expect when you crash someones fight, it's a bit sad that spying and crashing is already happening like 2 weeks after the server is released, then again I didn't expect anything to change.
2psgcut.png
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p

...sick double post

2psgcut.png