Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

End To Weekend "Trips" - Set The Example

-Austin-

Hello pure clanning community. Myapologies beforehand for any bad grammar. Attempting to write this on a tablet.

It has recently come to my attention that clans are wanting to start up Saturday/Sunday "trips" as they were in 2012. We've been given a second chance with the 2007 servers. Lets do it right this time around.

You may be thinking - BvG, you can't just not do Saturday trips, they're a part of pure clanning!

The truth is, they should've been done with a long time ago. FOE tried to do something to end them in 2011 or 2012, but no other clan followed. The main reason that clans do the trips, is because they feel that they have to in order to show their ability. They spend all week preparing for one day of spying, crashing, ddosing, even paying members gold for locations. If a clan doesn't have enough spies or leaks on their weekend trip, they're considered bad. Many clans would rather crash a fight on a weekend trip then enter a fight and risk being crashed.

Lets face it. No one likes being crashed. Members would rather fight a clan than crash a clan. No one likes spies. No one likes having spies in them, and as a leader, I can say that dealing with planting spies is a pain. Yet, we can't leave those out?

The reason that weekend trips have lasted so long, is because leaders retire. Most of the people in clans and many in leadership had weekend trips when they started playing. Almost every pure clan calls and acts similar simply because we learn by example. IT IS A NEW GAME NOW. WE ARE SETTING THE EXAMPLE.

Look at the main clanning community. For years and years they have simply arranged fights with minimal crsshig and have never felt the need to all go out at once.

Im not going out and saying don't get fights on weekends. I'm saying, plan a fight beforehand. Fight your clan, then move on with a victory or loss. Don't go out of your way to crash clans, or mass up just because you think clans might be having fights.

Set the example for those new 13-14-15 year olds in clans. They're going to be the ones leading in a few years. Give them the right start. Leave the spies, ddosing, and crashing in the past. Be the change you wanted in 2012. Now is your one shot. Fix it.

If you're a leader of a clan and you agree with this, act on it. If you're a member of a clan and you agree with this, talk to your leader about it. In the end, members say-so runs clans.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

and what are you supposed to do when no one wants to fight you

There is such a large amount of clans to fight, I'd be surprised if you couldn't find one. You don't have to look just in this community. There are plenty of runescpae forum clans that can pull 30-40+. I can name 10 clans off the top of my head that dont use this site, use teamspeak, and can pull 20+. There are Main clans that pull 20-40. 15+ pure clans that use this site.

Worst case scenario you could actually take some members pking for loot. Crazy thought, I know.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

I wish there was more than the same 10 people, for the past 6 years (not including you), that would set the example

Thats the whole point. Most of these founders/leaders are to a point where they're focused on the real world much more than Runescape and the new high ranks are running clans. There are new faces and an opportunity to change.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

I always like the idea of clans going out to fight eachother on a weekend, but only that and that only. not any of the other ******** that comes iwth it

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

this is a stupid idea weekends are one of the best parts of clanning every one gets pumped for a f2p and specially p2p trip its easy everyone in the clan knows their is a trip at those times on Saturday and sunday so every one will be on because its guaranteed action.

there is nothing worse than just logging on and missing a sick fight etc so weekend trips are the time everyone in the community can come on mass up and go all out I do agree with the spying and ddosing etc but simply remove these to elements and there will be less crashing anyway to be honest

weekend always have and always will be a big part of clanning because its hella fun!

sko1010.jpg

Old School RSN: IIBlitz

|| #Hazard ||

|| #Sko || Sko-rs.net || Sudden Knock Out - Fear the Unknown || #1 Pure Clan ||

this is a stupid idea weekends are one of the best parts of clanning every one gets pumped for a f2p and specially p2p trip its easy everyone in the clan knows their is a trip at those times on Saturday and sunday so every one will be on because its guaranteed action.

there is nothing worse than just logging on and missing a sick fight etc so weekend trips are the time everyone in the community can come on mass up and go all out I do agree with the spying and ddosing etc but simply remove these to elements and there will be less crashing anyway to be honest

weekend always have and always will be a big part of clanning because its hella fun!

Think outside the box man

I tried this brah, asked every clan except MM or FOE for a fight, every clan said no or come pk on saturday and maybe (aka if they outpull us).

It's going back to the same trips and spies method because everyone is a *****.

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

And yet the irony of this thread is, you're attempting to convince the pure world to stop conforming by conforming to your idea of how a clan should operate.

Do what you want and others will too. Enough with these pointless therads.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

And yet the irony of this thread is, you're attempting to convince the pure world to stop conforming by conforming to your idea of how a clan should operate.

Do what you want and others will too. Enough with these pointless therads.

I'm telling them to stop the **** that everyone hates in the community and how they can go about doing it. No one likes crashing, ddosing, or spying. The only ones who do are those who've never known any different or those whose clan can't compete without stooping to those levels.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

Weekend trips won't end... It took part in the community

vOleZnF.jpg

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

"I'm not a lumberjack, or a furtrader,
and I don't live in an igloo, eat blubber, or own a dogsled,
and I don't know Jimmy, Sally, or Susie from Canada,
although I'm sure they're really really nice.
I have a Prime Minister, not a President.
I speak English and French, not American,
and I pronounce it about, not aboot
I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack;
I believe in peacekeeping, not policing;
and that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal
a tuque is a hat,
a chesterfield is a couch,
and it is pronounced zed, not zee, zed!
Canada is the second largest land-mass,
the first nation of hockey,
and the best part of North America!
MY NAME IS KEVIN, AND I AM CANADIAN!"