Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Execution's First Official Saturday

-Austin-

zcsqjrE.png

Execution set out for their first official Saturday trip today, pulling 35 and maintaining 24+ for the duration. We got some fights against AAO and Eradicate. Overall it was alot of fun and a great first Saturday.

nWfy4U9.png

After Eradicate's constant flaming and baiting this week, we decided to pay them a visit early on. We had heard they were clearing up Ascendency north of sperm hill, so we quickly made our way up there and cleared them out fairly quickly. The survivers high-tailed it to single strip.

nWfy4U9.png

Next, we got word that AAO were in a DD in maze. We saw this as a great opportunity for a fight, so we rushed in and gave it our all. After a bit of fighting, Execution took over the maze and cleared up all of the yellow-hat- wearing opposition.

nWfy4U9.png

Next, we banked our loot and headed up single strip while we attempted to set up a fight. All of a sudden, AAO rushes us from the south (in single) then immediantly turns around starts running. We asked them to go to multi, but they would have none of it, so we took the time to fight back and chase them down to level 1, getting a few kills in the process.

nWfy4U9.png

After Eradicate spent the next 45minutes regrouping at edge, we were finally able to find them once again stepping foot into the wild. After making them hop out 6-7 times, they finally gave up and ended their trip.

(14:07:25) <*********> we are rging
(14:07:32) <*********> edge bnk
(14:13:41) <*********> still edge
(14:24:21) <*********> we are still edge w353
(14:24:25) <*********> about to leave
(14:25:54) <[X]Savvy|BvG> location?
(14:26:00) <*********> still same
(14:38:39) <*********> we still havent left
(14:38:47) <*********> i think we will fight aao
(14:48:24) <*********> we are w317 about to go out i think
(14:48:47) <[X]Savvy|BvG> where in w317
(14:49:20) <*********> edge
(14:50:36) <*********> we are edge bridge

(15:18:19) <*********> they keep seeing execution people
(15:18:21) <*********> and they hop

(14:34:30) <*********> *yeah u see ppl rush, log out*
(14:34:38) <*********> their leader said that

nWfy4U9.png

For our last bit of action, although it was more than a bit, we set our sights on AAO. We found them spread out at hills hut, and quickly rushed in. We were fairly easily able to take over the fight and clear them out. Soon afterwards, they got a regroup and re-rush, which we once again were easily able to take down. Afterwards, we found them trying to get a 3rd regroup in multi, so we cleared that out and chased the survivers to level 1, where we thanked them for the fight.

Video Below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUDdT_03VcM

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

Nice! Hope we can get some fights in the future :)

vOleZnF.jpg

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

"I'm not a lumberjack, or a furtrader,
and I don't live in an igloo, eat blubber, or own a dogsled,
and I don't know Jimmy, Sally, or Susie from Canada,
although I'm sure they're really really nice.
I have a Prime Minister, not a President.
I speak English and French, not American,
and I pronounce it about, not aboot
I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack;
I believe in peacekeeping, not policing;
and that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal
a tuque is a hat,
a chesterfield is a couch,
and it is pronounced zed, not zee, zed!
Canada is the second largest land-mass,
the first nation of hockey,
and the best part of North America!
MY NAME IS KEVIN, AND I AM CANADIAN!"

A0Fc80H.pngtdYRP8B.png

130331060025.png

Aww, you guys are so cute. Putting a spy in both AAO and ER and then claiming you "heard" things. All and all, you guys are sloppy. Buckle up because this isn't going to be forgotten nor forgiven. See you in the wilderness<3

BJJyb5o.png

>>Atrocity High Council/FA Manager<<
>>Proud Against All Odds High Council<<

>>Proud Against All Odds High Council<<

130331060025.png

Aww, you guys are so cute. Putting a spy in both AAO and ER and then claiming you "heard" things. All and all, you guys are sloppy. Buckle up because this isn't going to be forgotten nor forgiven. See you in the wilderness<3

It makes you sloppy too, since you kinda "auto-accepted" an council of Execution into your own clan.

Hehehehe I had alot of fun on that trip tho=P

130331060025.png

Not flaming at all, im glad you guys stayed and fought.. for real. But claiming were sloppy when I put in our council in your clan with the name sop solider makes me feel like you didnt do your homework.. Either way for real thanks for the fights, look forward to more in the future

Hm... This clan has potential.

@Kip (I love all nubz)

Ex-Clan Moderator of @Fatality

Ex-High Council of %Flying Zebras

Current Cohort of Intense Redemption

2gtu2c3.gif