Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Execution's Saturday

-Marcus-

zcsqjrE.png

Uploading video atm

Execution went out today ready to have a solid trip, peaking at 39 we maintained a 30+ pull for the full duration of the trip. Saturday, we fought clans such as IR, Cp, Sv, Sp, and Er. Thank you to all clans who gave us action today ^_^

-Eradicate-

Well one of our ranks were in their teamspeak Saturday morning, and they some how came up with Member. We found them at new gate, before we could get past maze we got word that Eop were logging in on them. They hopped and walked to maze, then we logged in and ran through maze to find them. I dont know if they were just pro loggers but that **** was quick. We got in a dd where they logged and hoped with them, when we got in game we killed as many as we could before they all logged out again. We decided to say **** it and we went to another fight, they found how we had their locs 30 mins later. Sorry guys -_- stop talking talk all week then running on saturday.

-Sovereign, Some blue clan i think SP-

We got word that SP and SV were fighting near CA, we logged into the world and rushed 18 ports finding around 20 SV and 10 SP. We killed em all pretty quick, most of them tabbed out haha. Got some loot and prayed up. Sorry guys :P

-Intense Redemption, Corrupt Pures Crash-

After we killed SV and SP, some CP rank pmed us that they were in our world and wanted to fight. We got spread north of CA and waited, pretty soon after we spread IR ran up and we started to fight them. The fight was pretty much even until CP rushed so we got our loot and dipped :ph34r: . Thanks for the Fight

-Corrupt Pures, Intense Redemption-

We found Cp on single strip and we started killing them, when we figured out they dident have that many we pulled west and started killing the ones who came into multi. A couple of them followed us and got killed, hesitantly they came into multi and we started to fight. Then IR rushed in from the north, we ran south and CP went east towards Single. Thanks for the action

-Intense Redemption-

We setup a PKRI vs IR late in the trip even though we had less. We rushed in from the north and started hitting them, pretty soon after that we got on top of them and starting dishing out the specs. The fight was pretty close in till they got some good piles down and us below 10. Thanks for the fight

Nice topic and nice job!

vOleZnF.jpg

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

"I'm not a lumberjack, or a furtrader,
and I don't live in an igloo, eat blubber, or own a dogsled,
and I don't know Jimmy, Sally, or Susie from Canada,
although I'm sure they're really really nice.
I have a Prime Minister, not a President.
I speak English and French, not American,
and I pronounce it about, not aboot
I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack;
I believe in peacekeeping, not policing;
and that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal
a tuque is a hat,
a chesterfield is a couch,
and it is pronounced zed, not zee, zed!
Canada is the second largest land-mass,
the first nation of hockey,
and the best part of North America!
MY NAME IS KEVIN, AND I AM CANADIAN!"