Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The plan

Karl

So a lot of you are here for nostalgic reasons, which is the reason I have restored the forums.

But, moving forward, I know a lot of you will want to stick around, chat about things and whatever, which is cool with me. However, I don't have the time to be managing everything, so if people are going to start using these forums a lot I'll need people to help out.

Also, a lot of people never liked this design for the forums, which is fine. I'm going to, at the weekend, add a nicer theme, Most of you will remember the blue and lime themes which we had before. So I'll be working on re-adding those for these newer forums.

The rest is up to you, I don't want to invest time if the forums aren't going to be used. What're your thoughts?

• Like 4

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

Get this forum active and keep this forum alive for the rest of pure clanning so stuff can be stable ;)

I wouldn't mind helping out and i'm sure alot of others wouldn't.

Just needs active admins/mods with good reps tbh.

Add status updates/recent topics/top posters on the side.

Remove alot of sections and merge some together since there's so many.

Make a new sub-section for every section and lock it, called it 'Pre-2014 blah blah' and mass move/lock every topic in the section for it so it all looks more cleaner and nicer. That way people won't bump up old topics but people can still see them.

Add more gfx and stuff =)

The community just needs a nice and safe place.

+Elite Member of the Corrupt Pures

some things are meant to last forever

qfn2eI9.png

0dlsG.png

Well, when PW was around before no one except me had access to IPs, so no one will need to worry about that and the mods/admins we had before did a great job. So depends whether any of them still play, I'm not sure if they do.

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

Well, when PW was around before no one except me had access to IPs, so no one will need to worry about that and the mods/admins we had before did a great job. So depends whether any of them still play, I'm not sure if they do.

Keep it like that and make sure the site has all ipb cracks etrcs are covered and we're good.

Just needs respectful people with a good rep (like yourself) ;P

qfn2eI9.png

0dlsG.png

Keep it like that and make sure the site has all ipb cracks etrcs are covered and we're good.

Aye, that's the plan, little one.

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

Aye, that's the plan, little one.

okie [xd]

qfn2eI9.png

0dlsG.png

I can help out /query [CV]Parm

host forums for several clans and can make you GFX ect if you need.

Either way i think most of us are fed up with the other community sites and would rather use Pure-Warfare again.

• Like 1

jAuO5jS.png

PUwf9c4.png

tsaUVhn.gif

yTvdYRh.png

EPWyscg.png

I can help out /query [CV]Parm

host forums for several clans and can make you GFX ect if you need.

Either way i think most of us are fed up with the other community sites and would rather use Pure-Warfare again.

That's good to know, thanks :)

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

Too bad you never brought this back when there wasn't 2 clans left :(

damn you Karl.

Also..

some fuckboy took my original account on here.

#Salty

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

i can make gfx etc, pm me on here and maybe can exchange emails or skypes or just talk through here. I am recently just coming back to the community as well and have made alot of gfx for the community. Looking to help out more in a community rather then just a clan.

I8Aci.png

Well i've spoken with a few friends of mine from other clans, Maybe Popping up a competition and opening your PCR list would be a great idea for trafficking new members, Also IVP recommended you Send a email to every account made on the forums considering if maybe just 100 out of the thousands of players who registered here would be a great addition, I have faith in you anyways Karl, I'm sure you will figure it out. If you need any help i'm around 20/7 for opinions.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Spread the word then! Start making topics and bring activity, then I'll do my part ;)

Think you've got it the wrong way round; you have to do 'your part' first and THEN people spread the word, aha. What is there to spread right now? The forum is in a state of disrepair with topics from years back all over, the websites skin isn't as attractive as other modern forums (Not just RS, but across the board), et cetera et cetera. There is no staff team. There is nothing in the pipelines about what this site can provide that others can't. Not trying to flame or anything but brutal honesty is needed if your serious about this.

If people can see that your serious about the entire thing and are willing to put effort in, they'll reward that with their own effort. Until then, relying on the sense of nostalgia can only get the forum so far.

• Like 3

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

If you really want this forum active again, move away from Pures and make it a general RuneScape fansite like Zybez or tip.it. There's not enough playbase to just have pures as your dedicated audience.

ezreal_sprite_by_gnahzdivad-d52afck.png
Electriq • European West (EUW) • Gold Division IV Sejuani's Hunters

Spread the word then! Start making topics and bring activity, then I'll do my part ;)

Think you've got it the wrong way round; you have to do 'your part' first and THEN people spread the word, aha. What is there to spread right now? The forum is in a state of disrepair with topics from years back all over, the websites skin isn't as attractive as other modern forums (Not just RS, but across the board), et cetera et cetera. There is no staff team. There is nothing in the pipelines about what this site can provide that others can't. Not trying to flame or anything but brutal honesty is needed if your serious about this.

If people can see that your serious about the entire thing and are willing to put effort in, they'll reward that with their own effort. Until then, relying on the sense of nostalgia can only get the forum so far.

/thread

give IVP mod

• Like 1

11j2cfd.gifLeader of Corrupt Pures

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

So far = the revival of Oidwildy. I'd say we're halfway there already.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011