Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The plan

Karl

• 2 weeks later...

Karl you should get the show on the road, at this rate uploading pure-warfare was a waste lol. Communitys just deteriorating by the day, Start releasing **** so people get attracted, You can't sit and wait on it when theres already a active community.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Karl you should get the show on the road, at this rate uploading pure-warfare was a waste lol. Communitys just deteriorating by the day, Start releasing **** so people get attracted, You can't sit and wait on it when theres already a active community.

excuse me but people have things to do. he'll get around to it. how about helping out?

1559-attractive-gamer-girl-taken.jpg?w=560

I work full time, so I only have weekends to get any major development done. That's why I asked for help, to which many people responded to, but none have actually helped yet.

So please feel free to give your time to helping out, and I will do my best also.

• Like 1

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

I work full time, so I only have weekends to get any major development done. That's why I asked for help, to which many people responded to, but none have actually helped yet.

So please feel free to give your time to helping out, and I will do my best also.

understandable.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

It'd be nice if clans started coming around with 07scape. They could have already, but I've been out of the game for too long to really know. It'd be amazing to have these forums active as they once were.