Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What is this?

Saint Andrew

There is still an active community. Welcome back btw :) (forgot pass to old account). Karl has decided to reopen Pure warfare to try and host the community once again but seeing as there is currently another community forums currently being used I'm not sure where to place myself in this matter.

j7g1zs.png

It's so easy to get lost in constantly having to present
Whatever face you believe a person wants to see rather than your own.
Yet we hesitate to surrender all of our insecurities. Move with me. move with me.
Only the ones we are most comfortable relinquishing. Move with me. move with me.

The only way we will see success is through our core players. These are vital members that are very rare to find nowadays but when we find them we treasure you guys. Us as ranks know that the members are what make this clan and our only duty is to direct your energy to our goals as a clan. Just to be honest I already know we may lose some of you on our journey. But just know we love you

2mx1j81.png

foe closed, however there is still a huge group of pure clans around.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF