Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Community Maybe Reviving?

Victory

If we're being fair; as long as 07 scape remains P2P, Pure clanning will remain what it is today.

That being said, I have no idea what scape currently is, and I haven't logged in since december 2011. But I like my opinion and most of the time, I'm correct.

ur sentence structure is poor

i dont think ur correct most of the time since u were in nme and nme got killed by cp ;/

You have no power here

Oldwildy is the way, the truth.

ur booter has a lot of power [ddoser]Andy

uJBKGPY.png

So who is actually alive?

in no order

Supremacy - ~Top 5 (Rising)

Fatality - #1 (Stagnant)

EOP - Top 3 atm (Steady)

CP - Top 3 atm (Declining)

Foe (just came back?...no opinion atm)

Zerg Unit - Top 5-6...top 5 based on organized 6 based on pull (Stagnant)

Ascent - lower tier (Declining)

Bloody Vikingz - sameish (Stagnant)

Vandalize - LPC (new)

Nemesis - LPC (stagnant)

Leet Tactics - Mid-tier equal with Destruction (stagnant)

Conviction - top 5 off pulls (stagnant)

Destruction - Mid-tier...right below Zu IMO (stagnant/rising)

Remedy - LPC (idk)

I think those are the 13 clans alive...hope I didn't miss someone.

6 months ago there were probably 7-8 clans tops...but the only ones remaining are Fi/EOP/CP/Foe from that group even though Foe closed a few weeks ago. Seems like they thought it was a mistake. Those are just my opinions...it's really based on pulls and performance.

supremacy arn't rising when they say CP is declining but only fight us up 10 and pull out of every matched fight/anything they think they're gunna lose.

Aka sup cancelled a 2v1 against us when they had 15 more because they were so scared lol

rn its

cp - stil da best

fi - dieng

eop - tryna stay relevent

sup - numbers

zu - quality

lt - quality

we cancelled a 2v1 vs u because its pointless and i'd rather fight a clan matched opts

ur just salty cuz trauma and zenith closed and ur stuck in CP because ur 30 def and no1 likes u

cp's a great clan tho so keep it up...they're declining because you guys pulled 50 2 weeks ago and now you pull 30...is that not a decline? u clearly don't get what i was saying because ur brain is traumatized.

if sup is all #s why are we 25-9 in matched preps, 10-3 vs Zu and LT combined. Are you mad? doesnt make sense we beat CP +10 but wont fight you with +15...lol? pls

• Like 1

in no order

Fatality - #1 (Stagnant)

EOP - Top 3 atm (Steady)

Vandalize - LPC (new)

Nemesis - LPC (stagnant)

Remedy - LPC (idk)

6 months ago there were probably 7-8 clans tops...but the only ones remaining are Fi/EOP/CP/Foe from that group even though Foe closed a few weeks ago. Seems like they thought it was a mistake. Those are just my opinions...it's really based on pulls and performance.

supremacy arn't rising when they say CP is declining but only fight us up 10 and pull out of every matched fight/anything they think they're gunna lose.

Aka sup cancelled a 2v1 against us when they had 15 more because they were so scared lol

rn its

cp - stil da best

fi - dieng

sup - numbers

zu - quality

lt - quality

we cancelled a 2v1 vs u because its pointless and i'd rather fight a clan matched opts

ur just salty cuz trauma and zenith closed and ur stuck in CP because ur 30 def and no1 likes u

cp's a great clan tho so keep it up...they're declining because you guys pulled 50 2 weeks ago and now you pull 30...is that not a decline? u clearly don't get what i was saying because ur brain is traumatized.

if sup is all #s why are we 25-9 in matched preps, 10-3 vs Zu and LT combined. Are you mad? doesnt make sense we beat CP +10 but wont fight you with +15...lol? pls

lololololololol

if you'd rather fight a clan matched opts, prep?

ye cos that time we ran into ut with 18 you had +10 lololol

trauma was better than supremacy could ever dream 2 be

+Elite Member of the Corrupt Pures

some things are meant to last forever

qfn2eI9.png

0dlsG.png

It's on the new guys to get randoms into the community. You won't see us old guys playing this game anymore or dedicating days to the community when we're all much older and have much to do with our lives.

And I'm not even talking about my generation for the mythical years, I'm talking your past founders and leaders of the past few years, I doubt they'll drop everything in their aging to come back.

Playground drama...listen, on a topic like this nobody ******* cares about your petty little 5th grade rivalries just shut up. Also if you think that the only way to keep the pure community alive is by giving the HPC's competition you're ******* hilarious bro. That was the most self centered statement I've ever read Mitch. You only said that because you want to pick on lpcs/mpc's with CP just so CP can stay alive. When talking about the survival of the community please, let's take some time to be a little selfless here. What Omni said is true and I've been stressing this everywhere. I've been doing it with my clan vandalise and it's been going good. I understand a clan that's sole memberbase is completely new will most likely fail but at least that brings a lot of new players into the community that will join a clan that can properly train them. Now a clan with a solid core of veterans plus new members coming into the clan will help ALOT. The core memberbase sets the pace of the fights and the members learn from that. The core base and the ranks help the new members become familiar and they grow into capable runescape warriors. I don't see much actual recruiting from the veteran clans of the community. throw away the mindset that got us here in the first place. the mindset where everyone thinks the only way to get members is by gaining wins over other clans. Sorry but that doesn't work anymore. done.

j7g1zs.png

It's so easy to get lost in constantly having to present
Whatever face you believe a person wants to see rather than your own.
Yet we hesitate to surrender all of our insecurities. Move with me. move with me.
Only the ones we are most comfortable relinquishing. Move with me. move with me.

The only way we will see success is through our core players. These are vital members that are very rare to find nowadays but when we find them we treasure you guys. Us as ranks know that the members are what make this clan and our only duty is to direct your energy to our goals as a clan. Just to be honest I already know we may lose some of you on our journey. But just know we love you

2mx1j81.png

Playground drama...listen, on a topic like this nobody ******* cares about your petty little 5th grade rivalries just shut up. Also if you think that the only way to keep the pure community alive is by giving the HPC's competition you're ******* hilarious bro. That was the most self centered statement I've ever read Mitch. You only said that because you want to pick on lpcs/mpc's with CP just so CP can stay alive. When talking about the survival of the community please, let's take some time to be a little selfless here. What Omni said is true and I've been stressing this everywhere. I've been doing it with my clan vandalise and it's been going good. I understand a clan that's sole memberbase is completely new will most likely fail but at least that brings a lot of new players into the community that will join a clan that can properly train them. Now a clan with a solid core of veterans plus new members coming into the clan will help ALOT. The core memberbase sets the pace of the fights and the members learn from that. The core base and the ranks help the new members become familiar and they grow into capable runescape warriors. I don't see much actual recruiting from the veteran clans of the community. throw away the mindset that got us here in the first place. the mindset where everyone thinks the only way to get members is by gaining wins over other clans. Sorry but that doesn't work anymore. done.

lol

new ***

11j2cfd.gifLeader of Corrupt Pures

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

in no order

Fatality - #1 (Stagnant)

EOP - Top 3 atm (Steady)

Vandalize - LPC (new)

Nemesis - LPC (stagnant)

Remedy - LPC (idk)

rn its

cp - stil da best

fi - dieng

sup - numbers

zu - quality

lt - quality

lololololololol

if you'd rather fight a clan matched opts, prep?

ye cos that time we ran into ut with 18 you had +10 lololol

trauma was better than supremacy could ever dream 2 be

sorry you were just saying CP isn't declining but then said you only had 18 on a weekend trip? exaggeration much, you're contradicting your own argument. i don't agree with what CP does by encouraging 30 defense, which is another reason I think CP is declining. SV did the same **** and where did they go?

trauma lost to S matched and in wild but trauma was better ok :/

lol

new ***

Are you the real Nick hamilton? Had a feeling.

j7g1zs.png

Yet we hesitate to surrender all of our insecurities. Move with me. move with me.
Only the ones we are most comfortable relinquishing. Move with me. move with me.

The only way we will see success is through our core players. These are vital members that are very rare to find nowadays but when we find them we treasure you guys. Us as ranks know that the members are what make this clan and our only duty is to direct your energy to our goals as a clan. Just to be honest I already know we may lose some of you on our journey. But just know we love you

2mx1j81.png

lol

new ***

Are you the real Nick hamilton? Had a feeling.

Member Since 01 Sep 2014

11j2cfd.gifLeader of Corrupt Pures

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

ur core consists of like 3 members and ur rank team consists of the biggest retards in the pure community mate...

uJBKGPY.png

ur core consists of like 3 members and ur rank team consists of the biggest retards in the pure community mate...

Ok.

j7g1zs.png

2mx1j81.png

Chesty, you might just be the biggest retard the pure community has seen across the years.

Congratulations on your promotion from syndrome, to definite syndrome.

The sad thing is, you're asian...you have absolutely no excuses.

Inu would be down right ashamed.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14