Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Community Maybe Reviving?

Victory

Looks like foe is opening, now everybody pks at the same time if clans pulls drops/goes higher there will most likely be competition for them and it seems a good time for clans to prosper

thoughts?

+Elite Member of the Corrupt Pures

some things are meant to last forever

qfn2eI9.png

0dlsG.png

It looks promising

Ye hope somebody starts new proper lpc's that go out at 7:30, then maybe a new proper lpc scene could be created so all three (lpc,mpc,hpc) all going out at the same time so everybody has action

qfn2eI9.png

0dlsG.png

You all live in a fantasy world.

Sorry to be the negative Nancy, but I'm just being honest.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

If they make os free the game will be revived

• Like 1

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

If they make os free the game will be revived

^

And stay down on the botting abit

tbh they should only go for gfmarers and people oding it wayy to often

if they introduced f2p and allowed bots to train then people who have quit can come back and quickly bot up new accs in f2p

qfn2eI9.png

0dlsG.png

lol it's dead - there's no if about it. it's been a slow process of the pure community dying the last few years but now the grave is dug. it'll be a few months.

and the fact u think that foe "reopening" is going to revive the community is sorta funny. idk lol

uJBKGPY.png

lol it's dead - there's no if about it. it's been a slow process of the pure community dying the last few years but now the grave is dug. it'll be a few months.

and the fact u think that foe "reopening" is going to revive the community is sorta funny. idk lol

That could be a little bit more but since everybody is at the same time it can be better =)

qfn2eI9.png

0dlsG.png

it is ****** runescape u ****

Shut up Kyle you fat ass

29q01op.jpg

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

it is ****** runescape u ****

Shut up Kyle you fat ass

not sure if srs my *****

u da 1 makin closing topic videos for a fantasy world hahaha

i lov u mitch :)

So who is actually alive?

in no order

Supremacy - ~Top 5 (Rising)

Fatality - #1 (Stagnant)

EOP - Top 3 atm (Steady)

CP - Top 3 atm (Declining)

Foe (just came back?...no opinion atm)

Zerg Unit - Top 5-6...top 5 based on organized 6 based on pull (Stagnant)

Ascent - lower tier (Declining)

Bloody Vikingz - sameish (Stagnant)

Vandalize - LPC (new)

Nemesis - LPC (stagnant)

Leet Tactics - Mid-tier equal with Destruction (stagnant)

Conviction - top 5 off pulls (stagnant)

Destruction - Mid-tier...right below Zu IMO (stagnant/rising)

Remedy - LPC (idk)

I think those are the 13 clans alive...hope I didn't miss someone.

6 months ago there were probably 7-8 clans tops...but the only ones remaining are Fi/EOP/CP/Foe from that group even though Foe closed a few weeks ago. Seems like they thought it was a mistake. Those are just my opinions...it's really based on pulls and performance.

Hostility

Mitch what are ya doing hanging around here to be a ****? Hazard did a tough gig and closed leave it at that, no point coming back trying to be some sikkunt Main that flames everybody/snipes pure trips.

@everyone being negative, try not being a badass for a few weeks and finding a community you enjoy - or creating one - and participate fairly, you will have a fun time. If not, get off the computer and do something else, move on with your life.

On Topic: Yeah there are usually a few clans with similar pulls running around on the weekend, as long as clan leaders realize it's not about being #1 every weekend and getting some clean fights, win or lose. It's a joke that everybody sits in single for an hr and a half and then crashes whatever fight goes on, take a change and organise a fight before anybody else this weekend.

So who is actually alive?

in no order

Supremacy - ~Top 5 (Rising)

Fatality - #1 (Stagnant)

EOP - Top 3 atm (Steady)

CP - Top 3 atm (Declining)

Foe (just came back?...no opinion atm)

Zerg Unit - Top 5-6...top 5 based on organized 6 based on pull (Stagnant)

Ascent - lower tier (Declining)

Bloody Vikingz - sameish (Stagnant)

Vandalize - LPC (new)

Nemesis - LPC (stagnant)

Leet Tactics - Mid-tier equal with Destruction (stagnant)

Conviction - top 5 off pulls (stagnant)

Destruction - Mid-tier...right below Zu IMO (stagnant/rising)

Remedy - LPC (idk)

I think those are the 13 clans alive...hope I didn't miss someone.

6 months ago there were probably 7-8 clans tops...but the only ones remaining are Fi/EOP/CP/Foe from that group even though Foe closed a few weeks ago. Seems like they thought it was a mistake. Those are just my opinions...it's really based on pulls and performance.

supremacy arn't rising when they say CP is declining but only fight us up 10 and pull out of every matched fight/anything they think they're gunna lose.

Aka sup cancelled a 2v1 against us when they had 15 more because they were so scared lol

rn its

cp - stil da best

fi - dieng

eop - tryna stay relevent

sup - numbers

zu - quality

lt - quality

qfn2eI9.png

0dlsG.png

@Mulletking what on earth are you speaking about m8

I'm sorry, it's just how it is. None of you will find it fun fighting eachother 20v20, and if you do, well awesome man!

I'd like to refer to the new clans as a new generation of pure clanning, on a dying game, they will not last. If there was thousands of pures out there to recruit, it'd be awesome, and I'd support keeping the pure community on ICU, but there's not, and we can all come to terms with that.

The pure community will have no meaning after the historical clans are gone. CP, Fi..and good lord I get cancer saying it but EOP. Once they're gone, the pure community is gone. The real pure community.

Obviously as seen how I've spent my childhood, and early/late teen years in the pure community, it sucks seeing that it'll die out soon. We all knew it would once they brought out the EoC ******** where JagGay completely disregarded pures, and then once OSRS came out we all had a big cheese on our face knowing we'd see some familiar faces again.

My advice to these "Lpcs":

Train up fellas. Give the remaining 'HPCs' competition. If you want the pure community to stay alive, that's all you have to do. Don't be afraid of losing. Don't be afraid of losing members.

It's the ONLY way pures will stay alive. If you give them those fights, give them the action, start going out at the proper times, the community will thrive.

I just don't have much confidence because I don't think half of the leaderships in these NEW clans understand that the Pure Community's fate resides in their computer screens and their lives. It's just honesty. It'll be up to you guys when it comes to "Will pure clans be around in 2-3 years still?"

Best of luck keeping your **** alive fellas.

29q01op.jpg

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

If we're being fair; as long as 07 scape remains P2P, Pure clanning will remain what it is today.

That being said, I have no idea what scape currently is, and I haven't logged in since december 2011. But I like my opinion and most of the time, I'm correct.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

If we're being fair; as long as 07 scape remains P2P, Pure clanning will remain what it is today.

That being said, I have no idea what scape currently is, and I haven't logged in since december 2011. But I like my opinion and most of the time, I'm correct.

ur sentence structure is poor

i dont think ur correct most of the time since u were in nme and nme got killed by cp ;/

uJBKGPY.png

ur sentence structure is poor

i dont think ur correct most of the time since u were in nme and nme got killed by cp ;/

You have no power here

Oldwildy is the way, the truth.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png