Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Getting people to use these forums

mi7ch

This is kind of a sub-topic of what I posted on the "Community reviving" thread.

I think another big step the pure community could take in thriving is the launch of a REAL community site.

A real community site where other people in the Pure Community can interact tolerably with eachother. (I understand this probably won't happen tolerably, but that's what the moderators will be for.)

The launch of the pure community site is here, right here actually. Pure Warfare.

Pure Warfare could be a total blessing, and you're all lucky that Karl came back with it. The majority of you know the history of this site, and it was undisputably the best pure community website ever brought upon us, and if you try to say Sefket's Pure Community was better I will literally laugh down your throat.

Pure Warfare is a safe place. There was very, and I mean very few hacks that ever took place, and if a hack did take place- Karl had it back within the hour usually.

I can guarantee no IP leaking will take place, and no other phishy things.

With all of this being said- GET PEOPLE to post on here AGAIN!!

Trust me, I brought 6-7 people to the Pure Community through these forums, and that is no joke. Posting on this site can only benefit you, and your clan.

We need to get our community thriving again, and now that we have a STABLE place to interact with one another- we can do just that.

I truly believe this will be the first step for picking up activity within,

@Karl

you need to send a mass e-mail out telling people PW is back. Keep sending them.

@Everyone else:

Get your clan mates/members to sign up. If you see a random pure in game, tell him about the site.

This will be the first step of a community boost. I promise.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

If I remember right, the only hacks were due to moderators/Anthoni being sloppy about security, doubt that would happen now with Karl keeping all the power/ability to see IP's.

Yeah, the thing I loved about PW was the neutrality the leadership of this site imposed. There was never bias even though some cried wolf.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

What if I like smaller communities, giving me the option to be responsible for 90% of the content?

Have you ever thought about that?

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Thanks for placing your trust in me once again guys.

I will ensure that your data will remain private to the best of my abilities, I will be the only person who can see your IP's and I only need this ability to ban people.

Pure Warfare was a decent community, people here were calmer than other communities and that's mainly because of our choice of moderators. They were fair and unbiased and I will be trying to get as many back as I can to help out.

I've also sent out a mass email to everyone to gain even more activity, but the majority have now quit so we will need your help spreading the word.

Pure Warfare has the history that no other community has, we have topics dating back to early 2009. Now who wouldn't want to continue and be a part of that history?

• Like 2

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

Will try but kinda hard for me when i dont actually play the game

I don't either man, I know you were cool with a bunch of Hi kids, most of them are already on here, but get them to post around more often!

29q01op.jpg

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

just for u mitch

Join CP

c'mon.....

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality

#Hentai #piper

as a high profile individual i promise to use my position of power to influence and manipulate my followers to rejuvenate these boards

Piper will lead the way

#piper is love

#piper is life

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

as a high profile individual i promise to use my position of power to influence and manipulate my followers to rejuvenate these boards

Piper will lead the way

#piper is love

#piper is life

brb crying

29q01op.jpg

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Piper will lead the way

#piper is love

#piper is life

#piper taking over

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality