Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

SlushPuppy...

Chesty

slushpuppy, on 16 Sept 2014 - 10:51 AM, said:snapback.png

chestypuller

You're a greedy **** with no care for anyone or anything but yourself and your "plans". Your understanding of the pure community consists of "flame is good" and "ddos till you get what you want". You make new accounts under the name of "chestyretard" and you hit off my teamspeak anytime my clan has an event. What a host ladies and gentlemen. You're anger towards me only shows one thing. You know you are incapable of running the community forums and that's why you see Karl as such a huge threat, half of the community doesn't even want to visit this site because they do not trust you with any of their information because of how much of an e-thug you attempt to be. Karl is a far more mature hoster and your concept of him is only created by the fact that you want to replace him so you make up your reasoning as to why you should host this community. You have showed to me time and time again why you are incapable of grasping any sort of mature concept about anything. You are another kid attempting to be something you're not. Be real with yourself otherwise you will just be another crappy hoster who only wants to monetize this community to your own benefit. VIP group LOL. Paid tools LOL. Just host, that's all we're using you for, nobody cares about you or your opinion. You're just another tool for the community that can be replaced like a wad of toilet paper used to wipe the grimy stink away that is YOU. Go ahead delete my replies I don't give a ****. If you pursue this vendetta any more than you already have, you know full well what I am capable of.

j7g1zs.png

It's so easy to get lost in constantly having to present
Whatever face you believe a person wants to see rather than your own.
Yet we hesitate to surrender all of our insecurities. Move with me. move with me.
Only the ones we are most comfortable relinquishing. Move with me. move with me.

The only way we will see success is through our core players. These are vital members that are very rare to find nowadays but when we find them we treasure you guys. Us as ranks know that the members are what make this clan and our only duty is to direct your energy to our goals as a clan. Just to be honest I already know we may lose some of you on our journey. But just know we love you

2mx1j81.png

The dude refered to me as being the best troll on the forums. I'm done.

j7g1zs.png

It's so easy to get lost in constantly having to present
Whatever face you believe a person wants to see rather than your own.
Yet we hesitate to surrender all of our insecurities. Move with me. move with me.
Only the ones we are most comfortable relinquishing. Move with me. move with me.

The only way we will see success is through our core players. These are vital members that are very rare to find nowadays but when we find them we treasure you guys. Us as ranks know that the members are what make this clan and our only duty is to direct your energy to our goals as a clan. Just to be honest I already know we may lose some of you on our journey. But just know we love you

2mx1j81.png

I don't understand why people still go on those forums, especially since he hosts them. You're right on one thing though, he's only doing it for the money.

I have ads on PW to pay for the server, that's it, and they don't even cover the costs of that at the moment.

I'll never try to make money off PW and all the tools I release will be completely free.

This is why I'm the best.

• Like 3

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

I don't understand why people still go on those forums, especially since he hosts them. You're right on one thing though, he's only doing it for the money.

I have ads on PW to pay for the server, that's it, and they don't even cover the costs of that at the moment.

I'll never try to make money off PW and all the tools I release will be completely free.

This is why I'm the best.

a bit of alterations to the staff team and this site shud be up to par

Retired PureWarfare Moderator

hzyo.png

• 4 months later...