Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

There's this girl..

Dim

Okay so I havent been around, I actually been busy with this girl.

I've been aware of her existance for several years, I've foreseen she'd become a nice woman several years ago. Now she is 15 or something and already nice, some more years of maturation and then I can harvest.

She's in my school, but I actually met her in 'War against Social anxiety', a club where people like me and her fight our social anxiety.

I don't know what to do now though, I only said hi! a few times and when she asked questions i can't help to give very short answers. How do I make clear I'm available and willing to be her boyfriend? Can you give me advice (I can't handle this in my club as you can imagine).

What do I do please help, I'm so in love & desperate.

dim

hahahahzee.jpg

Make up some ice breakers and get into some conversations with her, verbal communication is key ^-^

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

You'll have to go talk to her, that's the only way to show her you really are interested in her, ask her alot, look into her eyes when she tells something, really show you are interested, if that's all going good, go to school together, go to like fun things together, get her number etc, but first make sure she likes you too, The key thing is getting to know her, Good Luck :D

Banana

thanks for the replies, it really helped me out. I finally asked her to come eat a pizza with me but the ******* part didn't happen. She is from America, North dighton to be exact, and she has this boyfriend there who can eat pizza's like noone else. I can't compete with that :(

The worst part, She never let me wash her flip flops :( :( :( :(

hahahahzee.jpg