Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Some st00f NSFW (Furry art :p)

Ryan

Adequate fapping material.

I have some very awesome fapping material, but that has alot of bad **** in it. But if you wanted to browse more of this, you could go to e621.net o furaffinity.net

But if you really wanted to see the NSFW stuff i like to draw, make an account, its free, and then go to your account and toggle SFW off, then go browse, the pics I posted were for /c/ and i dont usualy draw it, but the one of the two cuddling were representing me and my boyfriend, the other one, was a Furry Raver, which are my fav because you get to draw them according to your personality and such. So I drew mine to how i rave :P

10447.png

2ppd46g.png

favsm.png