Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure Warfare Event 2009

HATTON

logo4.gif

Pure Warfare '09

The Great Pure War

[R]ed Vs [B]lue

I guess I'll be the one to bring this idea to life. I would like to host PW's true first event, which could break all barriers to what is, Pure Clan Warring. As a proud admin of this newly begun site, I proudly introduce to you all PURE WARFARE 09, a massive war that contains two teams of the greatest pure clans alive to this date, who are to charge head to head in the largest and (predicted) longest pure war ever to happen in Runescape.

It's time pure clans. It's time to take a break from the saturday massive fest of flaming and pking other clans for the sake and glory of a rank. It's time to take that step forward to a more fun weekend and to a brighter future for this community and the clans in it. It's time pure clans, it's time to step up from your stubborness to hate an opposing clan. It's time to suck on your pride and get together, friend or foe. It's time pure clans.

The Date has been determined-

10-10-09

The time has been chosen-

Massing Time

3:00PM EST

8:00PM GMT

Fight time

4:00PM EST

9:00 GMT

The capes have been found.

Found at the chaos alter.

Red - 1192f42.png

Blue - 2mn0zvd.png

We wish for you all to remain positive about this event and wish for you to enjoy the day out we will be providing and have as much fun as possible. Aswell as a very competitive event, we hope for this to be a friendly one where clans will for once battle with EACH OTHER rather than going head-to-head in not just warfare, but arguements. Please do give us any feedback but as for Clan Leaders, PLEASE SIGN UP IN THE "Clan Leaders" FORUM LOCATED TOWARDS THE BOTTOM OF YOUR SCREEN!

For Clan Leaders

http://pure-warfare.com/index.php?showtopic=2737

Thanks for reading!

Credits to Omni, Ceejay and Hatton for setting up and spreading word of this event!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Matt has Clan Leader rank I'm sure Malice will join in, so much chaos and no organisation whatsoever sounds like a whole lot of fun.

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

Sounds fun

About time for 1 of these. I'm exhausted from the flaming and everything. Every1 better step their graphic card up for this 1. 100's of people in 1 field. Pixels laying everywhere. That brings warmth to my heart. :rolleyes:

xtdthroughthesmoke.png

www.CLAN-FI.com
#Fatality