Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sc1m is looking.

Xv Sc1m Xv

Im looking for:

- GMT based clan

- Daily Mini-wars

- Active members & staff

- Evry week 2/3 official events

- F2P based clan

- Great Community

Who am I/clan history.

im Matthijs i'am 15 years old i live in the Netherlands

Chivalry: Had a great time =] they closed.

Ascendency: I was elite from Ascendency,but there were almost no active members had a great time here to =]

Pictures:

My Stats: (im 100% F2P)

245leeb.jpg

Pk gear:

29o4t9i.jpg

Clan wars gear:

t5soxf.jpg

Hey Matthijs

ik ben Tim ook Nederlands :P

het beste kan je malice joine denk ik.. de pk trips zijn rond 10 uur onze tijd

helemaal f2p based en elke dag wel een mini war

uit een vote kwam ook dat wij de best en mooiste forums hebben :P

http://www.clanmalice.com/forums

#malice

Supremacy.pw

#Supremacy-rs

Proud Council

gK34dMP.png

Forever a Lion, Hostility

Proud ex-Elite
hostilek.png

Hey mat, thomas hier :)

Epidemic past goed bij je eisen, alles is vervuld. Dagelijkse minis, zeker f2p based, veel GMT'ers, heel ervaren staff, de community is ook dik oké :)

Je zal misschien een van de lagere lvls zijn in de clan, maar dat zal niet zo heel veel uitmaken, aangezien je nog altijd kan bijtrainen. Ik ben echt zeker dat je het naar je zin zal hebben. Kijk naar wat vids op Etube, maak een intro en kom naar #epidemic om de mensen te leren kennen :P

Hopelijk tot gauw

243p9p4.png

I don't speak that language :(

But based on your points you are not looking for a clan, you are looking for Epidemic.

- GMT based clan: We are about 70% GMT

- Daily Mini-wars: We have anywhere between 5-10 miniwars everyday

- Active members & staff: We have an active IRC and Forums, it's rare you won't find a Staff member online.

- Evry week 2/3 official events: We have 3 weekend official trip and 2 weekday unofficial trips.

- F2P based clan: We are F2P based but we do some P2P minis/trips

- Great Community: I can tell you that we have a great community but nothing better than if you hang out in #Epidemic, post an intro on our forums (www.Epidemic-Rs.com) and see for yourself!

Good luck with your decision. :D

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

It sounds like you'd fit right in with Malice. We're not necessarily GMT based - we have alot of members from many different timezones - but we try out best to accommodate as many people as possible with our trip times.

If you like mini-wars, we have lots of active members who mini on a daily basis, just ask in our IRC #Malice when interested and we'll likely get one set up.

We are F2P based, and you'll find a large quantity of our clan to be similar to your combat level. You'll definitely fit right in during our trips, and we also have a very welcoming community that not so many clans can compare to. Malice already got along quite well with Ascendancy, so I believe that can only help make the transition that much easier for you.

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Hey man try out Anxiety! we are a 3 week old clans with alot of great people in the clan and some nice stats.

Our requirements are perfect for your level.

Check us out in IRC #Anxeity

http://anxietyclan.ipbfree.com

GL :)

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Hey mat, thomas hier :)

Epidemic past goed bij je eisen, alles is vervuld. Dagelijkse minis, zeker f2p based, veel GMT'ers, heel ervaren staff, de community is ook dik oké :)

Je zal misschien een van de lagere lvls zijn in de clan, maar dat zal niet zo heel veel uitmaken, aangezien je nog altijd kan bijtrainen. Ik ben echt zeker dat je het naar je zin zal hebben. Kijk naar wat vids op Etube, maak een intro en kom naar #epidemic om de mensen te leren kennen :P

Hopelijk tot gauw

2vkztwj.jpg

Oops. My hand slipped, and I destroyed your swords. My bad.

</div>

CR, we have some Netherlands people who brag they can drink legally at 16 :(

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Hey man you fit perfectly in Malice :) We are f2p based and you meet our reqs , we have a lot of people around your level, we have daily miniwars and offical events every week, we also have unoffical events wich are very fun such as monster hunting and dm tournaments. :) We also try to be friendly for any timezone, for example im gmt +2 and i make 90% of the pk trips :) Hope you choose us <3

IwisCartoon.png
WWW.MM-RS.ORG
90+ & 82+ STAT | -20 DEF | #MAYHEM-MAKERS
Proud Warlord of Malice

Hey, I have only been in Malice for a week or so, but I can already tell that the things you are looking for in a clan are perfect if you were to join Malice. We have a great community, daily mini's.. you will always find a staff member and normal members online any time of the day. You will never do anything but laugh and have a great time. Good luck with your choice, but I hope it is the right one. (Malice :D)

Hey, I suggest for you to try DP!

We have quite a lot of members from the Netherlands, and a majority of us are GMT.

Visit us at www.dp-rs.com or #DPures :)

My nick is [DP]Sean or Sean`AFK. PM me if you have any questions.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

I would check out

Epidemic-Great clan (current #3 f2p) since Fi has been a slump.

Eop- one of the few med level clan to compete with E.

Cp-Have been doing good lately.

Clans to train for-

Foe-great clan know for being Kings of p2p, but have been doing a lot of f2p( you would like that)

Mm-also a great clan more of a f2p based clan.

Fi-have been in a slump, but a known for their f2p(when they have decent opts.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

Carpediem

We mini daily

F2P BASED

#carpediem <<--- check us out :]

If that doesnt work out, then I'd suggest DP. they're an awesome clan :]

New member of Destructive Pures

Proud EX Co-leader of [C]a[R]petDemons

#carpediem

CRis2009.png

Old-school unit

Join Epidemic :D.

Epidemics ex-Ascendency Ftw! :banana:

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

I'd be glad to refer you to DP. DP focus on free to play, but have the occasional p2p event. We have minis daily. I'd say about 50-60% are GMT. We have a friendly community (please excuse da womenz lul)

www.dp-rs.com

#DPures

Goodluck on your decision.

Hostility