Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Event; Details, Questions, Answers.

Ceejay

rvb3.png

As the event comes to it's long awaited arrival; it's clear to say that it's going to be an event that will be talked about in the history of Runescape, and the History of Pure clans.

As a whole, The Purewarfare staff wish you the very best of luck as both sides battle it out to claim the victory, and we all hope you get some delicious loot to feast upon for the night.

There has been many questions regarding the event; and this thread hopefully clears them up.

Question: Where are we massing, and in what world?

Answer: Massing for the event will be at bounty hunter bank, The worlds are seperate for each team and please seek your own clan leader for this information.

Question: What if we get crashed?

Answer: Crashing hasnt been a part of the event that we've worried about, Purewarfare staff attending the event will be scouting the most suitable world there is, and im sure no clan wishes to crash over 400 pures. We will be discussing A/cers 1 hour prior to the event if it is needed.

Question: Are we all going to use one big ventrillo/teamspeak?

Answer: Unfortunatley, I do not no of one program that can hold that many players in; and so this question is simple. You can use your own clans communication channel.

Question: If we need anyhelp or we're lost, where do we go & who do we contact?

Answer: Firstly clan chats' have been made for both red team and blue team, please check these at the bottom of this page to know which ones to enter, Secondly if you have Swiftkit/mIRC you can enter the channels set up known as #Pwevent (For all participants, mainly help channel), #Team-Blue and #Team-Red these channels are used for help and any questions you may need. Last of all, if you do need anyhelp then please do not hesitate to message your clan leader. They will provide you with the best information you may need to get yourself into the battle.

rvb2.png

Now it has been of major concern who the big men are; In other words what I mean is who will lead each team into the battle; for good of evil; and for victory or loss. It always sparked my mind that it should be Omni leading a team, The whole idea of this event started from him; and Matt quiting soon, would have been a great way for him to go out.

Their are 3 ranks for each team, these are the big men of the event and are the best people to seek for help and advice.

Team-Red

Bob - [E]Bawb

Jake - [Foe]Jake|Toxic

King - [Tlp]King

Team-Blue

13th - [MM]13th

Shot D0wn9 - [Fi]Shot

Tom - [M|Tom]

The Clan Chats

Red - Pwevent Red and Pweventred1.

Blue - Pwevent Blue and Pweventblue1.

As a whole this event could not have been as successful with the people involved; I hope you are with me hear with a huge clap of the hands to the following people.

Omni, Hatton, Jay, Karl, Ceejay, RAGE, Tom, Arron, Charlie, Clan Leaders and everyone else.

And without further ado; I Wish both teams the best of luck, See you all at the event.

Let the Destruction Begin :bomb_ie:

bjiq7t.gifCeejay

I Miss you all muchly <3 bjiq7t.gif

so is it the obvious red capes vs blue capes? or is there gonna be a single specific cape every1 has as in a certain team #'d cape

Its the Blue and Red cape sold at Chaos altar, I know Red is 49 so Blue is probably like, 29 I think, but I could be wrong so don't blame me. :P

Good luck everyone and have fun. :D

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Looks like PW has this planned quite well... definitely will be a miracle if it runs smoothly though. I hope people can be cool about loosing and winning. It'd be nice if people could just play it cool and not go crazy, or start flaming, etc.

Just remember that it's a fun event.

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

Would prefer not to be a rank and have to speak for other clans other than my own.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

that is because speshls is a woman compared to the mighty walli <3

i will be there.

FOR TONIGHT, WE DINE IN HELLLLLLLLLL

AHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

#TEAM-WALLI