Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Red vs. Blue Recap!

RETRO

rvb1.png

Let it be known that for a moment in time clans of the pure community dropped their own personal agendas in an attempt to create history and with that; Pure Warfare celebrated its first global event - Red vs. Blue.

The anticipation building up to 10-10-09 ensured that no clan participating in today's fight would arrive unprepared or unaccounted for. Clans involved each had outstanding turnouts, reflecting upon the improving nature of the pure community throughout the latter half of 2009. As massing time drew to an end and each clan enlisted met with their peers it was impossible not to wonder how many troopers the opposing team had brought, IRC channels were filled with the buzz that only an event of this size could create, many people were quick to underestimate the opposing teams, others stressed as their friends told them the opposing team had produced an army large enough to lay seige upon Helms Deep. As 4:00PM ticked over the time to worry about the other clan had disappeared and both teams were spread in their respective areas.

Red Team starting: 248 people

091010130549.png

Blue Team starting: 240 people

091011070933.png

The initial charge was messy as was expected with so many people involved, initial piles instantly became invisible and members on both sides were left guessing as they were pounded by invisible enemy fire. Each step towards the opposition would reveal another pool of opposing warriors and anyone game enough to step into enemy territory was swiftly sent to lumbridge. Returning was solid, which an impressive reflection on the dedication of even the smallest pure clans, each wanting to make their mark on the fight.

After a while of fighting the lag died down and numbers started to fall, it seemed as if the Blue team was unable to make a push upon the Red team although many attempted. With momentum in their favour the red team made a push of their own which was tremendously effective. Throughout several minutes of pushes the Blue team was forced back into single - an unavoidable reality with so many people in a relatively constricted multi-zone. The Red team held Blue in single for a large portion of time and all seemed to have been lost. It was at this time where several clans decided the battle had been won and were content with their achievements. Whether or not you agree with this viewpoint or not, in a fun event all you have to do is understand it.

Red Team Options at this point: ~150-200 (Need Confirmation)

Blue Team Options at this point: ~70-120

The opposing view is that the Blue team was eventually able to push Red back and outlast them, as certain clans such as CP held successful regroups in BH on world 95. Some are of the belief that with these regroups the Blue team was able to keep fighting for 1-2 hours after the battle was considered won by most on the Red team. Ruthless as they were, the Blue team did not want to go home empty handed and attempted to make up for the time spent in single by engaging the red team on several fronts throughout the low wilderness. However, there is official confirmation from clan leaders that multiple clans did leave previous to this, leaving the Red team underpowered. Again, despite your individual viewpoint all that is needed is that you understand the conflicting opinions - its a fun event and as such members of the community are entitled to their own sense of security.

Red Team Options at this point: ~80-100

Blue Team Options at this point: ~100

As the dust settles warriors of both colour have continued the battle on these forums. To those of you not able to be consoled by the fun that was had by all, for those of you who require a clear victor for a sense of closure I strongly encourage you to decide who that was on your own - people may not agree with you, if you're happy with your own standpoint I discourage you from trying to persuade others to adopt your opinion it only cause spam and flame, two outcomes not welcomed in the aftermath of such a great fun event.

I hope you all had fun, I'd like to thank all of the PW staff who made this event possible, the Clan Leaders who took the initiative to sign their clans up and organise their clans and the members who showed up and showed that whilst the Pure Community has not been in its prime for the past 1-2 years, things are improving, together we can continue to build this great community and look forward to events that take the norms of this community to the next level. If you're a member of a clan who didn't participate in this event, learn from the success of this event and get your clan to participate in future events!

Please post images, videos and thoughts - I'll edit all forms of media into this post. I know there are several videos being edited and I'm sure many of you have images already uploaded.

Videos:

091010164126.png

091010164020.png

091010163901.png

rvb2.png

rvb3.png

rvb4.png

Thanks.

29ygqrn.gif
Founder of The Dreaded and Malice.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't bother me one bit who won, it was damn fun and I loved how it ended up going for well over an hour!

My video is almost done rendering - will upload soon. It's LARGE (9Minutes worth).

Here's the video -

all 500 mb of it.
Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

Doesn't bother me one bit who won, it was damn fun and I loved how it ended up going for well over an hour!

My video is almost done rendering - will upload soon. It's LARGE (9Minutes worth).

Lol my PCR video file was 9 gigs

I Vode I

40 Attack | 99 Strength | 1 Defense | 91 Range | 1 Prayer | 91 Magic | 65 Combat

ideume.png
ubd7878tp2.png
18289.png

Lol my PCR video file was 9 gigs

6 Here.

I stopped recording often to try and control the video file from becoming a ridiculous size.

The initial rush wasn't so good wern't we suppose to have a death march or w.e and then blue team came rushing from a different direction. And the whole fight was basicaly; blue rush back in and then rush back to stairs or single.. non the less it was a Ok saturday pretty fun.

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

The initial rush wasn't so good wern't we suppose to have a death march or w.e and then blue team came rushing from a different direction. And the whole fight was basicaly; blue rush back in and then rush back to stairs or single.. non the less it was a Ok saturday pretty fun.

Why do you wan't us to rush from the north so we can have bad returning.

I think the blue team should of raised it earlier, and said where they were coming from.

I would of happily changed **** around, was a bit of a **** move just charging in from a completely unknown loc :S

In all honesty and as a clan leader, i couldnt give two ***** who won today, wasn't really about that in my eyes.

It was a chance for each and every pure clan to get together and have one epic fight and show the main world and well everybody that pures can have wars of phenominal proportion.

On the whole, this was true, the war was great it was a shame to see some people so happy and eager to be done in 5 mins, but the true character came through in the end.

I would like to openly say CY ( Calamity) are complete and utter **** stains of the pure community and should be completely disbanded and disowned for their faggotry.

Bsing and changing teams with an event like this is ******* ridiculous. Disgrace.

However, that aside i would like to thank every single clan leader on the red team for being so co operative and great to work with, Was a pleasure.

Would also like to thank all the people on the blue team for sticking in there and not giving up, you guys made this war what it was and for that i am glad you get whatever credit you get, thanks and GJ.

Lastly, bits were boring, but on the whole i died 27 times, mainly to mains but ****.. i had a hell of a time. Loved it

Even my suicide for speshls LOL

Cheers people, walli!

#TEAM-WALLI

Why do you wan't us to rush from the north so we can have bad returning.

I just thought that was agreed upon.. that you guys rushed from north, then out of nowhere you rushed from south. That's what the red team was waiting for and we saw a few atacking south and thought wtf not even knowing if it was a few blue members messing about or the fight actualy started.

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

I think the blue team should of raised it earlier, and said where they were coming from.

I would of happily changed **** around, was a bit of a **** move just charging in from a completely unknown loc :S

In all honesty and as a clan leader, i couldnt give two ***** who won today, wasn't really about that in my eyes.

It was a chance for each and every pure clan to get together and have one epic fight and show the main world and well everybody that pures can have wars of phenominal proportion.

On the whole, this was true, the war was great it was a shame to see some people so happy and eager to be done in 5 mins, but the true character came through in the end.

I would like to openly say CY ( Calamity) are complete and utter **** stains of the pure community and should be completely disbanded and disowned for their faggotry.

Bsing and changing teams with an event like this is ******* ridiculous. Disgrace.

However, that aside i would like to thank every single clan leader on the red team for being so co operative and great to work with, Was a pleasure.

Would also like to thank all the people on the blue team for sticking in there and not giving up, you guys made this war what it was and for that i am glad you get whatever credit you get, thanks and GJ.

Lastly, bits were boring, but on the whole i died 27 times, mainly to mains but ****.. i had a hell of a time. Loved it

Even my suicide for speshls LOL

Cheers people, walli!

You are probs the only one on the red team with sence not crying about single and rerushing and **** cause the event was really fun to me, i agree the gay ass mains ****** it up abit but still fun.

This.

lol yorkshire *** :P

Wasn't too bad having u on ts.. join foe LOL =]

That was the hardest **** I've done in 5+ years of scape. Constantly having to mute mic on vent to talk on ts and vice versa whilst fighting and eating irl.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker