Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Red vs. Blue Recap!

RETRO

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the blue team should of raised it earlier, and said where they were coming from.

I would of happily changed **** around, was a bit of a **** move just charging in from a completely unknown loc :S

In all honesty and as a clan leader, i couldnt give two ***** who won today, wasn't really about that in my eyes.

It was a chance for each and every pure clan to get together and have one epic fight and show the main world and well everybody that pures can have wars of phenominal proportion.

On the whole, this was true, the war was great it was a shame to see some people so happy and eager to be done in 5 mins, but the true character came through in the end.

I would like to openly say CY ( Calamity) are complete and utter **** stains of the pure community and should be completely disbanded and disowned for their faggotry.

Bsing and changing teams with an event like this is ******* ridiculous. Disgrace.

However, that aside i would like to thank every single clan leader on the red team for being so co operative and great to work with, Was a pleasure.

Would also like to thank all the people on the blue team for sticking in there and not giving up, you guys made this war what it was and for that i am glad you get whatever credit you get, thanks and GJ.

Lastly, bits were boring, but on the whole i died 27 times, mainly to mains but ****.. i had a hell of a time. Loved it

Even my suicide for speshls LOL

Cheers people, walli!

<3 Well Said.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

Seemed like a great time, and I wish I could have been there myself just to have my computer crash from the amount of pixels moving at the same time.

When I originally made this event, I noticed the amount of unrest in the pure community, as to the new community (Pure Warfare) and between the pure clans. Clans bickering daily about the same stuff that happened days before. Complete nonsense if I do say so myself. Not only that but the same constant shedual that you clans have every weekend. Come Friday, trip at night. Come Saturday, trip in the afternoon (mainly F2P). Come Sunday, trip in the afternoon (mainly P2P). It was just about time to mix things up and make things more interesting, and it was time to get the community together for once and just grow up for a day.

In doing so, I thought; I knew for a fact that everyone has, at one point in time, wanted a mass war of clans teaming with other clans versing other clans on a seperate team. Making it a masive pure war that has never been seen before. I questioned how I would pull this off. Listing the aid from [E]Bawb (Who should get some credit out of this) we were able to scetch out my plan with pixels, facts and time.

I gave a great amount of time and effort to set this up and I couldn't have done it all without the rest of the PW staff, Peter(RETRO), ROOT, CeeJay, Hatton, and Tom. I'm glad things went the way they were and humbled by the amount of support by everyone involved. This truely shows that more is possible with the effort of many and that more is enabled to happen. I do intend on making more events (with help of course, as I grow inactive) after seeing such a display of awesome-ness.

As for another Red vs Blue. Maybe six months from now, if not..... Ten-Ten-Ten baby.

Omni

Very nice war I was there, both clans won some run in's at the end red just left or after they died they logged out, so blue stayed till the end longer then red, and yea it was lot's of fun lasted 2 hours or more idk cause of the regrouping with the red team and stuff

It was a fun fight i ran out of arrows and food lol but 1 bad thing was on the blue team why did some of the clans leave the world and regroup? that what made the blue team lose a lot of people and ran to 1 vs 1 zone =( . still a great fight we should do it again in like a month =).

Very well written and looked like epic fun, sad I missed it D:

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

Oh, that pic posted by Juice Jnr shows a main in a blue cape telling blues to push south. Also saw a pic of him with a kill message. Cool tactics broski's, mains and single. Don't know how you lost!

if u look closly at the minimap u can see hes a white dot. and theres another main in hp cape thats a white dot. just there to inspirer the pures he was not attking no1 he was just typing

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

if u look closly at the minimap u can see hes a white dot. and theres another main in hp cape thats a white dot. just there to inspirer the pures he was not attking no1 he was just typing

091010164020.png

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

091010164020.png

Does it really even matter?

My thanks to the Staff and everyone involved in making this event as fun as it could be. Real nice job, things like these are hard to organize giving the amount of people, and so much differen't clans involved. Hope I can see more events like this (and this same event to continue) in the future.

Omni Karl & Jay ftw <3

TGGBanner2.png

Proud Leader of The Golden Gods

Overall Red won. After a while Epidemic + TLP? and some other people got bored of Blue hiding in single for a regroup, then re-rushing and failing again. So they left. And eventually Blue had way more left than Red and apparantly cleared them.

So Overall Red did better. The event wasn't that great for me :P Didn't die though. Normal clan fights would've been more fun.

091010232156.png

091010232213.png

091010232225.png

091010232413.png

091010232445.png

091010232628.png

091010232644.png

heartline8.gif