Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Red vs. Blue Recap!

RETRO

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ight so i dc who won but blue team kept returning until red was totaly didnt no wat to do but to my eyes blue team won caz we were last ones standing and red kept hitting us we kept killing them they kept coming back at end until they only had like 15 so i think blue won i dn my seggustion soz if i was wrong

ight so i dc who won but blue team kept returning until red was totaly didnt no wat to do but to my eyes blue team won caz we were last ones standing and red kept hitting us we kept killing them they kept coming back at end until they only had like 15 so i think blue won i dn my seggustion soz if i was wrong

Can't tell if srs.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

I was in blue team, but I think it doesnt matter who won, it was the most fun exciting war I've been in, pushing returning luring holding territory for over 2 and a half hours, I hope more events like this can be organized

GREAT JOB PURE WARFARE

091010160810.png

24ya068.png

FOE was ownage, and CY and E...i give you the ele face '-'

After this event, MG is my new favorite clan, and it was fun working with that brummy scumbag raza again. Let's do it again sometime, hmkai?

~It's not flame baiting if it's true~

~You may hate what I say, but I love when you hate~

Here's the video -

- Might still be processing, give it half an hour to process and the quality will be crisp.

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

I just want to thank the pw staff for this event regardless of who won it was a fun event, and i felt some pride in showing up to know that i am there representing the pure community of runescape, it was a great opportunity to represent each persons clan. All showed dedication in returning and fighting till only returning in addy warhammers. Everyone should be proud of themselfs. great job everyone. :)

p.s idk if anyone died more than me. (17 times)

that event was epic

+1 to walli

we should have one of this a month :D

i only died 4 times, got around 10 kills

in my eyes red won it. well done to blue for returning and keep trying :)

and a big ty to PW staff for this event

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

I would like to openly say CY ( Calamity) are complete and utter **** stains of the pure community and should be completely disbanded and disowned for their faggotry. quote]

this ^ is true.

op8bwp.jpg

103hq3l.jpg

17044196.jpg

Was fun and was there to the end. Only thing that bothered me was people who were inexperienced in warring in a map glitch :sad: .

14-16 deaths by looking at my scim count in bank.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

It was a very good war, thanks pw for organising the event. One thing I didn't get is why Epidemic hopped to W49 in the middle of the fight. I also have to say that CY are a bunch of faggots for bsing people on team red and changing teams.

24ngo4z.png

FOE_Bling_vector.png