Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Help? Pure twins? Anyone?

Mick

Well Hi PW it's **** and I was wondering if anyone got a spare acc that is twin with there own (50+ stat of course) or would like to be pure twins with me.. :D

I know that some people will flame / bag this topic but that won't bother me. ;)

So yeah I'm here.. undecided in what to next in my pure "career" and yeah just wanted to make/be some pure twins with somebody.

Btw im 73 str, 61 att, 20 def, 67 range, 43 pray, 69 cb if ud like to be twins with me.

Or Prefered if u are in a clan wanting a pure twin (prefered med - high) I would gladly accept to be your twin as long as u dont flame. I will go with ur decisions on what ever u decide.. :D ^_^

Thanks,

****. Mikey. :D

Mikey loves Thierry Henry
thierryhenry.jpg

agreed =P

Not what I expected from u Anthoni.. :o

But i was expecting Erik to say stuff like that as he flames almost all the time. That's why he wasn't respected as much as he shoulda been in Cv.

Mikey loves Thierry Henry
thierryhenry.jpg

Not what I expected from u Anthoni.. :o

But i was expecting Erik to say stuff like that as he flames almost all the time. That's why he wasn't respected as much as he shoulda been in Cv.

u be trollin?!1!

That's why Cv died after I left? U BE TROLLIN!@!@!1!!!

Get some friends loser. :geek:

non yo bsns

TROLLLLLLLLL.

Dude seriously twins

Youtube boomertwins and then tell me you want to make some.

+ Get some friends Troll man ;)

Got A Problem/Question E-mail Me At [email protected]

Yuila ♥
Editing Video's + Caping Pm Me

2qjezyo.jpg

• 1 month later...
u be trollin?!1!

That's why Cv died after I left? U BE TROLLIN!@!@!1!!!

Get some friends loser. :geek:

Lol and it closed because Riot and Tiger didn't do anything. Oh and also jeff like quit runescape and so did I. So you were the only rank doing anything so of course it would close. You also got Infection closed to.

Proud Member of The Hatred

muWS8.png

I still have 2 sets of twins, all though my twin quit on me 4 years ago, i play on :).

Well tbh.. i was waiting for this post.. :)

If it's okay (here it is) can we be twins! I'd love to be in EOP as well as UB :)

EOP is my dream clan!!!! Please :) Can i be your twin :) That'd be sooo awesome!! :) EOP n UB <3

Inappropriate signature.

You know, you can now change your RSN... So pick a friend and change your names to something similar.

Me (formerly 'Feared Scimy'):

(01:00:58 PM) —› (Notice:) -PureWarfare- [stats] Jaytology(Cmb 94) [ Overall: 1302 Bounty: 448 Bounty-Rogue: 850 FOG: 993 ]

(01:00:58 PM) —› (Notice:) -PureWarfare- [stats] Attack 99 Strength 99 Hitpoints 95 Ranged 76 Prayer 52 Magic 82 Cooking 69 Fletching 71 Fishing 66 Firemaking 50 Crafting 53 Smithing 51 Mining 59 Herblore 36 Agility 40 Thieving 53 Slayer 41 Runecraft 44 Construction 53

Twin:

(01:00:51 PM) —› (Notice:) -PureWarfare- [stats] Feared Scimi(Cmb 91) [ Overall: 1426 Bounty-Rogue: 476 FOG: 1096 ]

(01:00:52 PM) —› (Notice:) -PureWarfare- [stats] Attack 90 Strength 99 Hitpoints 92 Ranged 83 Prayer 54 Magic 99 Cooking 70 Woodcutting 77 Fletching 78 Fishing 78 Firemaking 52 Crafting 61 Smithing 50 Mining 60 Herblore 45 Agility 51 Thieving 54 Slayer 43

(01:00:52 PM) —› (Notice:) -PureWarfare- [stats] Farming 39 Runecraft 34 Construction 51

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...