Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[DP] Saturday PK Trip [DP]

Rob`Blurred

Yea, and I believe Fi was already there so we joined in.

And to the first war: You guys had 5-10 left there, we had about 20-25. Return gorup of 5-10 would of probably helped a little, but I think we still would of won.

*It says you peaked 58 or soemthing on your trip, when was this? Good job on that btw :)

We set out with 55, and with our first regroup after fighting VO/MG/IR, we had increased to 57. Was a very good attendance for us, thank you :cool:

Good fight above ruins btw, that one lasted quite a while. I actually survived with 0 food 2 HP, but when I hopped to w90 to bank a red spider killed me :ermm:

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

I hate clans who will say "Oh we had 10 more opts when it got crashed so it's a victory". It isn't. A fight isn't won untill one clan is left.

We didn't claim a "victory" but we were in control of the fight with more members and we were constantly pushing you back forcing a retreat. Thats why we were winning before it got crashed.

ex DP Leader
1zour9l.png

fi owned all except when cp came we had around 30 left? also ax just came for fun they brought 4 mem l0l?GJ tho dp looked like a fun trip

Cp had 25-30 people as well because this was the last war of the trip.

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png