Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

best mini war team ?

blue

id have to say VO's mini unit is almost unstopable... even greatly outlvled we pull through it most of the time.

When I was in A, we never lost to you. :S

I think your win with FI got to your heads. Don't get me wrong, you guys are good, but you are making it sound like you guys are the best.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol tlp, fi's mini team is in retirment in p2p currently, but after all this blasephmy we might have to come back to scape to straiten things out. person for person in a 10v10 fatality is the best hands down.

our mini team consists of this

Jayhawk Pk 115

Fury storm 114

V 3 R D 3 115

Rip on da 13 116

Skele pures 113

flabbyrange 114

Hella 0wned 115

like m0nk beast tank 95

w3 money w3 way over 100

i sm0k3 fire 110

g0t b33f1 114

in any other clan we would be the best memebers at p2p fights

f2p we don't really try, we use them to work with new members, the lower levels and such but i'd say if we tried we could beat just about anybody, minus epidemic, **** YOuR organization lol

Your mini team has 2 people below level 110. If I am correct, 4 are 30 def, and the rest are 20-25. Dont really consider that completely fair, but let me look at tlps mini squad.

Ure i d 0 l (bryant)

Frazee1

Nehima (i honey i)

Iz jade iz (b4u)

King k0er18

Venomxkillz

Birdy on N0lifejr

Whats a k0

Dutch n pk

da whitey

This team will never be defeated in a 10v10.

R.I.P. Epidemic 2/4/2010

Ily [Coz]<3

e7o30z.jpg

lol in p2p its tlp and fi

f2p dv, fi, and e- we beat fi the other day 2-1 but they had "apps" and couple 100s also we beat epidemic 3-0 the other day and 2-1 like 3 days ago not sure tho

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

• 4 weeks later...

TLP

Z_Illmatic_Z

atk.gif [60/60]str.gif [76/90rng.gif[76/90]] mge.gif [93/94]

24wrlh2.png

Everything wuld eventually come to an end,so try to savour tha moments
cos time fly dont it?the beauty of life its to make it last for the better
cos nuthin lasts fo'eve...Nothin Last forever...Lost Tapes

Malice doesn't have a mini war unit. It's generally more helpful towards overall organization when you mini with whoever is on, and get everyone in the clan some war experience. If clans want to have mini units - so be it. Those clans can have their 10 pro warrers, I personally prefer my clan to be full of veterans.

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

lol tlp, fi's mini team is in retirment in p2p currently, but after all this blasephmy we might have to come back to scape to straiten things out. person for person in a 10v10 fatality is the best hands down.

our mini team consists of this

Jayhawk Pk 115

Fury storm 114

V 3 R D 3 115

Rip on da 13 116

Skele pures 113

flabbyrange 114

Hella 0wned 115

like m0nk beast tank 95

w3 money w3 way over 100

i sm0k3 fire 110

g0t b33f1 114

in any other clan we would be the best memebers at p2p fights

f2p we don't really try, we use them to work with new members, the lower levels and such but i'd say if we tried we could beat just about anybody, minus epidemic, **** YOuR organization lol

Never knew you had to be high leveled to be great.

Malice doesn't have a mini war unit. It's generally more helpful towards overall organization when you mini with whoever is on, and get everyone in the clan some war experience. If clans want to have mini units - so be it. Those clans can have their 10 pro warrers, I personally prefer my clan to be full of veterans.

This is the same for us, and imo the best. Winning everything isn't always the best thing, having your entire clan gain experience is better.

243p9p4.png

Seeing as only Med Level concerns me I'll just say for that category:

F2P: EoP by far

P2P: IR easily

Worth mentioning that Fi's P2P mini team is impossibly good.

This is the same for us, and imo the best. Winning everything isn't always the best thing, having your entire clan gain experience is better.

While I agree with you, this topic is supposing that you happen to bring your very bests to the fight. But yes as you said its better to bring whoever is on rather than your bests.

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.