Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

One fun ass ride

Inu

Basically, we started off as eight friends when Tragedy closed. We started a new clan to have fun, to be together, and to be ourselves without getting kicked.

We had a fun ass run, can't say I'm not suprised about it. We were all so inexperienced with clanning, yet we became the #1 low level clan right after Infection closed. We eventually made our way to a 70 man ml.

Our downfall was leting in the wrong type of people. The lust of winning made us accept most of the applications that were sent in, and that's where things got bad.

I'd like to thank a couple people

Smoky - This kid quit Malice in order to help us. That's the epitome of honour and Malice should be proud to have him.

Malak - Ily

Mafia - He kept the irc vibrant during our slumps

Doodle - We love you man

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Never a clan more friendly with Veneratio on an everyday basis. I remember seeing you guys start out rise then hit a wall. I wish every member of Carpediem the best, past or present. Especially bobobomomomo. he's be the pro-est.

Respect CR.

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

Lol, most fun Ive ever had in a ******* video game.

Only clan Ive ever been in, and I loved ever single one of you, like more than an acceptable amount for strangers over the internet.

Take it easy my e-niggas, goodluck irl, and in future clans ;D

dontchokesig.png
abbybait.jpg
Proud Council of Carpe Diem
93641862.jpg

Rest in peace Carpediem, no low level clan will top you for a long time..

349f95v.jpg

Proud Leader of Chivalry, Rest in peace

I became Infected as of 12/10/08, and I refused treatment.
Proud Founder of Infection, number one at it's time

hi inu and jared whos viewing this topic as i am

CR will always be my favorite clan, next to ep/dp. We had an amazing run, and whoever wasnt in cr missed out. We had the most humorous members out of the pure community with us who kept everything amusing, even serious funny trolls. We'll never forget.

CR is truely 2009

New member of Destructive Pures

Proud EX Co-leader of [C]a[R]petDemons

#carpediem

CRis2009.png

Old-school unit

On one side, I'm happy because I won a bet with Panda (He said I would be down on my knee's in 5 months begging Cr to let me join, it was only 4 months). On the other, I'm sad because I thought of Cr like big brothers. So long :'(

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

I had to make an account just to post on this damn topic.

Thanks CR it was nice knowing all of you since i might not see some people on IRC this is for you.

Smoky - was awsome getting to know you, i hope you have a good life.

Jatt - stop being such a goon and go to bed, keep getting those lidl burgers =D ily

Mandy - morning *****, as long as you know what that means i dont care.

Inu - I love you. simple.

The rest of CR i either love or hate you, you know who you are.

lolableb.png

Cr was truly awesome clan.I remember those 2 first months, was fun fun fun eventho we went through so many problems.

It was an honour to be part of it and i wanna thank every single person who helped CR. Rest ppl..well, u missed one awesome clan.

Eh, guess i have to apologise the way i left,. so, sorry Inu n others who stayed till the end.

Much love, keep in touch ppl <3

psccr.png

2eyv1xf.png