Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

All hell breaks loose

Cronic Ko

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great trip and i figure this is a good TEABAG -

http://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z157/ma...rent=l2pile.flv

Oh its not? well i had fun ILY DP!!

~Aiming

Wasn't that great at all lol...

Gj Dp.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Lol Kyle, DV claims their crashes as wins.

Btw, Video will be up tomorrow.

Lol Dp has NO room to talk about posting crashes as wins. Do you guys not read what you post?

Also...

You said "Our scouts quickly got us the location of IR. Little did we know, Epidemic had rushed IR as we hopped/potted. Sorry for the crash Epidemic."

If you had our location, you clearly knew we were fighting E because you crashed 5 minutes into it. It doesn't take anyone 5 minutes to hop and rush. Also at some point, your scout would have informed you we were fighting. Then again you guys have been crashing us a lot lately yet decline when we ask for a run in. Also we rushed E, E didn't rush us. Wow, way to make a topic w/ out knowing what you're talking about. Lol

xtdthroughthesmoke.png

www.CLAN-FI.com
#Fatality

Looks like a good trip on DP's part, i personally like DP i think there a great clan but i just didn't like the crash that was apparently "Not intended" but w.e. Gl in future and hope we can get a few more fights in some time.

~Steve.

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

Lol Dp has NO room to talk about posting crashes as wins. Do you guys not read what you post?

Also...

You said "Our scouts quickly got us the location of IR. Little did we know, Epidemic had rushed IR as we hopped/potted. Sorry for the crash Epidemic."

If you had our location, you clearly knew we were fighting E because you crashed 5 minutes into it. It doesn't take anyone 5 minutes to hop and rush. Also at some point, your scout would have informed you we were fighting. Then again you guys have been crashing us a lot lately yet decline when we ask for a run in. Also we rushed E, E didn't rush us. Wow, way to make a topic w/ out knowing what you're talking about. Lol

We even apologized for that crash anyway, and didn't take it as a win.

Also, we fought FI after and managed to beat them. Only win there.

@ Bvb, you got demoted for being an idiot, I suggest you stop.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

We even apologized for that crash anyway, and didn't take it as a win.

Also, we fought FI after and managed to beat them. Only win there.

@ Bvb, you got demoted for being an idiot, I suggest you stop.

35 vs 60 and we managed to keep fighting. GF it was fun.

See you guys next week.

Immature adolescents. Nice job guys, that bondage with Calamity sure gave you a wealthy boost in options. Good luck next weekend.

P.S. - The extent of these flame wars have reached a new low. Seriously people, grow up.

349f95v.jpg

Proud Leader of Chivalry, Rest in peace

I became Infected as of 12/10/08, and I refused treatment.
Proud Founder of Infection, number one at it's time

i <3 dp xD

nice job guys, wish i was there, even tho p2p isnt my thing

New member of Destructive Pures

Proud EX Co-leader of [C]a[R]petDemons

#carpediem

CRis2009.png

Old-school unit

Yo Dv I'ma let you finish but Epidemic are the best crashers of all time

Yet we haven't crashed in weeks and you crash our P2P fight with IR :banana: . E will return the favor, don't worry about that.

On topic: Goodjob DP ( except for crashing ), looked like you guys had fun. :biggrin: Keep the opts up and you might compete with TLP soon :P?

heartline8.gif

Yet we haven't crashed in weeks and you crash our P2P fight with IR :banana: . E will return the favor, don't worry about that.

On topic: Goodjob DP ( except for crashing ), looked like you guys had fun. :biggrin: Keep the opts up and you might compete with TLP soon :P?

Actually you crashed Calamity vs Exiles F2P prep on Friday. And by the way Calamity didn't close. You can call it closing if you want but last time I checked we were still open.

Actually you crashed Calamity vs Exiles F2P prep on Friday. And by the way Calamity didn't close. You can call it closing if you want but last time I checked we were still open.

Did I say anything about Cy closing? No I didnt... So why bring that up lol. And I heard it was Exile alone ( Exile said they would crash all our fights blablabla.... So I think people in E wanted to say hello to exile or something 0.0 )

heartline8.gif

Did I say anything about Cy closing? No I didnt... So why bring that up lol. And I heard it was Exile alone ( Exile said they would crash all our fights blablabla.... So I think people in E wanted to say hello to exile or something 0.0 )

1. I was responding to the people on this topic who replied with "the only reason you pulled high is because CY closed".

2. You didn't even hit Exile. We were on a volcano and Exile were near single and then you rushed us and hit our side.