Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Curse of Arrav

HATTON

In your adventures you may have heard of an unusual gathering in the north - a gathering of powerful and dangerous creatures called the Mahjarrat. Ali the Wise has received news from one of his contacts of a tunnel underneath the area where the Mahjarrat are supposedly gathering. It’s not a natural cave, either: someone deliberately made it. But who? What connection did they have to the Mahjarrat now gathering above? Have they left any clues behind? Some exploring may be in order!

This quest is a continuation of the Mysteries of the Mahjarrat quest series. It’s also a sequel to a previous quest I wrote - Defender of Varrock. I’m glad that I got to expand on some of the themes I started in the previous Arrav-based quest. There is more to come, though…

Paul

RuneScape Content Developer

Summary:

Where to start The Curse of Arrav:

Speak to Ali the Wise in Nardah.

Requirements to start The Curse of Arrav: 37 Slayer

41 Summoning

53 Agility

54 Ranged

61 Mining

61 Strength

Must have completed Defender of Varrock

Must have completed Shades of Mort’ton

Must have completed Troll Romance

Must have completed The Tale of the Muspah

Must have completed Missing my Mummy

Must have completely restored Senliten

In other news..

We've improved the behaviour in the Mobilising Armies waiting rooms to start more games with the required 20 players, rather than just one at a time.

I Was going to Post This But it wouldnt Let Me Because i dont have Permissions?

:/

Failed

Anyways in all fairness this is a main quest and doesnt look to great the reqs are to much i feel.

Got A Problem/Question E-mail Me At [email protected]

Yuila ♥
Editing Video's + Caping Pm Me

2qjezyo.jpg

Wont be doing the quest, Summoning = Ew <3 .

(21:48:49) -[DA]RuneScript- *** [ SUMMONING ]: [sawcats] lvl: 50 | exp: 103,949 (0.79% of 99) | rank: 210,996 | EXP to lvl 51: 7,996 (24.6% to 51) | Penguin Points: 7 | Estimated Time to Level (Based on tracker gains): 8wks 10hrs 7mins 19secs

R.I.P. Epidemic 2/4/2010

Ily [Coz]<3

e7o30z.jpg