Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

OB vs FE Maze Pkri

Duval

Planned Pkri . HA .

Well Slater of Fe asked me if We wanted to have a Pkri on Saturday which gave us 2 day's to make a List. i Gladly Accpected to show The new Clan's out There We Got it Still. So we make our List and Grab around 15 people.

Well the Day Come's and we Mass up at World 19 bh and prepare for War.

FE sends a Scout to Scout Are number's and i get a pm from Spartan and ASi.

"Pkri Cancelled You Have 15 we have 10 That's no Fair"

i Lol'd that. but it get's more intresting. " we will war you If no Mith and No Over's at Maze World 57"

We gladly Accpect and head to maze with about 17.

Getting there and waiting 13mintues i get another Pm

" Cancelled We ahve 14 you have 17 "

Its To much.

SO after that i dissmiss Half of my people Leaving OB with About 8-9.

We hop to 57 to see if we could scout them out a little. Well we sat at Maze and another one of there scouts come and see we have 8-9 Then 2mins Later Boom FE rushes us. bringing 14. [Op Check Confirmed with FE member]

Having about a idk 5mintue Fight Ob clears FE with 7 Left. And Cs rushes in Screaming OFF OFF.

OB Vs FE Video

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Thanks Fe For the Fight

Point's For OB :)

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

1. It was not a 2 day prep i just told him if where out and you would like a run in tel me your opts and ill see what happends.

2. They had 18 at the time when i scouted 2 mins later we ran in.

We never had 14 we had like 9-10 people.

This is almost 2 weeks old.

gf

thedreadedcrestqz3.png

The Dreaded, The Hatred, Sanctity.

thsig.jpg

So what? i just got the video to edit it. Does it mean We cant Post it?

What hvae u done Lately to ummmmm you know make up for this? and i see you dont deny the complaining about how many ppl we had in a PLANNED PKRI.

So gf 2 u

14wc5fo.jpg

So what? i just got the video to edit it. Does it mean We cant Post it?

What hvae u done Lately to ummmmm you know make up for this? and i see you dont deny the complaining about how many ppl we had in a PLANNED PKRI.

So gf 2 u

It was not 2 day planned.

1. You lied about your opts? You wanted a 18 vs 11-10 people? not to mention you out leveled us, of course im going to complain when you lied, but in the end after you said you had around 10 people left 30 mins later, we fought and lost.

2. THIS IS TWO WEEKS OLD why post it now and not 2 weeks ago?

Either way i do not care lol.

Enjoy your win from 2 weeks ogo :).

thedreadedcrestqz3.png

The Dreaded, The Hatred, Sanctity.

thsig.jpg

Thats funny Cuz a person who is featured in the Video that was once FE "thats a spec" seems to say the same thing.

(15:54:14) <[OB]Duval|Blooded> DILLAN

(15:54:15) <[OB]Duval|Blooded> DILLAN

(15:55:10) <[OB]Duval|Blooded> The pkri vs Fe was it planned?

(15:55:52) <[OB]Dillan|spec> uumm

(15:55:53) <[OB]Dillan|spec> yup

(15:56:02) <[OB]Dillan|spec> it was indeed

(15:57:59) <[OB]Dillan|spec> and fe bailed

Mkay new subject GOOD JOB OB. and Good fight Fe.

http://www.obvious-kos.com

14wc5fo.jpg

Thats funny Cuz a person who is featured in the Video that was once FE "thats a spec" seems to say the same thing.

(15:55:10) <[OB]Duval|Blooded> The pkri vs Fe was it planned?

(15:55:52) <[OB]Dillan|spec> uumm

(15:55:53) <[OB]Dillan|spec> yup

(15:56:02) <[OB]Dillan|spec> it was indeed

(15:57:59) <[OB]Dillan|spec> and fe bailed

Mkay new subject GOOD JOB OB. and Good fight Fe.

http://www.obvious-kos.com

That prooves nothing, that was a pointless thing to post lol.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

OBVIOUS K0Z!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

35i2n1u.png