Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Ii Ancients

yo what up doosh-bagels?????????? the names austin but i go by ii ancients in rs.

heres a few things about me:

i pk naked cuz i like the feeling of my own balls against my leg, im pretty much one of the best pkers around.

i am in a clan called carnage which is probably the biggest sausage fest clan in rs, aka every1 likes ****

i hate noobs that claim they're better than me cuz there stats r higher and then im like "booooom headshot boom!!! 33-33-33 maul ko!! 99 hp pl0x?"

im a pretty chill guy when i take my a.d.d. medicine but **** that ****, i never take it

btw im from america and i want to own a nudist resort when i get older so i can let me balls hang out all day and not get arrested, so yeh if u dont like me u can blow urself :lol:

hotsbbgirls.jpg