Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

I want to join a pking team.

Tom

Can't join NP because they're est based trips, not going to join RF because i don't want to.

Have looked into Perfection they're top on my list atm but possibly a bit too high combat for me (i'm 85 their reqs are like 85-105 cb or something).

I am

75 Attack, 99 strength, 1 defence, 90 range, 52 prayer, 94 magic, 90 hitpoints, 1 summoning and 85 combat.

I have a good amount of pk supplies, always want to pk and my KO weapon is dragon claws.

Offer away.

id say wait until teams realize they can open up shop here and recruit :P

BJJyb5o.png

>>Atrocity High Council/FA Manager<<
>>Proud Against All Odds High Council<<

>>Proud Against All Odds High Council<<

you have a good account and i'd love to have you in perfection, but you're missing one of the reqs. to join us you need 90-110 cb, so if you wanna join you'd need to get summoning or attack. we do have a few other 85-90 cb accounts in perfection, but they were accepted before the update and are currently working on summoning to meet that cb req when they're pking with us.

#rs-perfection, you can PM me for more details if you're interested. my irc nick is Birdy

R.I.P ~ Old B1rdy ~ Banned September 19th 2010
betosig1.gif