Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Where?

penguinz0

Not really sure, I don't plan on playing 2-5 years.

But I guess you could say most of the clans now will either succeed, or reach their limit and die.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

• 1 year later...

Considering clans today consist of mostly radical members who play solely for their clan, I'm guessing in 2-5 years time, even that'll lessen as everyone's lives will be introduced to a lot of new things.

Interest will be lost in their Runescape clan and more focused onto bigger things.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

All of them be climbin in yo windows, snatching yo people up.

QFT! :thumbsup:

Lol'd.

I'll be training Nick to Scape he will be 7 then, and starting the next Scape saga lmfao.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Considering most of the member base for each clan is age 17+

The original clans of yesterday and today will die off in 2-3 years.

Some clans will be replaced with a whole new member base and leadership, others will just seize to exist, new clans will form in the future with the same consistency and power as today's major clans.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

can't tell because of future updates to the game, doubt many would see clanning like this from 4-5 years back. i reckon a few faces will stick around rs, then maybe get def and join main clans where there's a lot more mature players. new generations will take over old

grogsfinalnotext.png