Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Shit loot since shit update.

Tom

Anybody else find that since the BH worlds +1 and the removal of protect item in normal BH worlds, that the loot has gotten awful?

The best drop I have had since the udpate was about 80k and i was on 49% EP. Today I had killed about 5 full rune people EP being at 29%, 8% then 2% for 3 of them and 0% for the others, one kill i got rune full, plate and 8 d bolts, the other 4 kills the loot i got was terrible, nothing more than a mere adamant battleaxe.

Stop dying and problem solved.

Dying is meant to give you better loot, you get this thing called 'Death Pot' and the idea of it is that gradually over time the kills you get will amount to what is in the death pot, excluding what your EP is.

Dying is meant to give you better loot, you get this thing called 'Death Pot' and the idea of it is that gradually over time the kills you get will amount to what is in the death pot, excluding what your EP is.

It's meant to give you better loot so that you can make up what you lost and pking can possibly become profitable. They stated that you obviously won't get the same value as what you lost because then it could just be easily abused again. So don't die, and you'll just profit. Unless you just really get completely sucky drops the whole time that can't even pay for supplies. But most good pkers that I know haven't had any problems profiting lately.

Arp-1.png

I can swear to god I've been having same prblem, i've killed loads of people with rune scim and 2h and all i egt is their swordfish? WTF!!!! :(

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10