Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

New HP movie

Ryan

Post your likes and dislikes about it, if you havnt seen it, ill upload it for you if you want, just pm me

10447.png

2ppd46g.png

favsm.png

i say they left out to many important scenes and they basically saved it with the funny scenes. :P

BJJyb5o.png

>>Atrocity High Council/FA Manager<<
>>Proud Against All Odds High Council<<

>>Proud Against All Odds High Council<<

I was initially disappointed because I'm a huge fan and the plot of the Film deviates from the focus of the Novel. That said, they obviously want to leave a lot of canon (information) for the 7th book, particularly in Part 1 because the first half of book 7 is a lot of camping out, conversation and evading. I assume the information we missed out on during HBP will be filled in there.

29ygqrn.gif
Founder of The Dreaded and Malice.

They should have made it a longer movie. Even another half hour could have made a huge difference. It was a nice movie visually and I think they pulled off the awkward relationships quite well, but it differed way too much from the book:

• The wheat field scene with the Weasleys' house burning down never actually happened. What the hell was that scene added for when there was so much other important stuff left out?
  • Where was the action? The Order of the Phoenix was supposed to be stationed at Hogwarts while Dumbledore and Harry were away and they were supposed to fight against the Death Eaters. Bill was even supposed to get bit and become sort of a "half werewolf."
  • While on the subject of Bill... Where the hell were Bill and Fleur in the movie? They're supposed to get married at the Weasleys' house in the next movie... Oh wait! The house burned down!
  • No funeral for Dumbledore? Not even a shot of his tomb? Come on!

They could have done a lot better, I was really quite disappointed.

Muse-1.gif
She burns like the sun, and I can't look away.