Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zell says Hi.

Zell

Hello everyone. My name is Zell.

I have so much to say I dont even know where to start...

I miss all of you guys that previously knew me..I havent been around the RuneScape world in a few months..but yeah, I hope everyones still having a good time :]

Im thinking about coming back around a bit more in my spare time...haha, I need to get off of 4chan and start chillin with my real friends again <3

Anyway, before I start rambling on and on about nothing like I ussually do I just want to say one last thing...Im ******* extremely proud of you Karl and Jay, Omni and Hatton for creating Pure Warfare..I never ever EVER expected you guys to do something this universal to the Pure world..you're causing a civil war amongst PC and Pures...its beautiful, lol. Im happy to have lead you two, and to have eventually led along side you in TGG. This is unreal guys...Ily.

Well, I hope to see some familiar faces and meet some new..Cheers :)

Ex-Founder of The Golden Gods
152c4s9.jpg

I'm sure I speak for Karl as well when I say I'm glad to have done you proud:). It was an amazing year in TGG growing for an annoying new member who almost got himself booted first day to the annoying admin who couldn't keep his temper in check. (Don't worry, I'm good now). I really hope you decided to come back, (only to the community though, don't touch that RuneScape ****).

Tom, TGG is closed.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

WASSUP JORDAN.

Awmg. You use my sig that I made for TGG (the bottom one) :3

Welcome!

Yeah boi, Ive used the sig since TGG closed on PC.

152c4s9.jpg

Glad to see that you've registered Zell. I love you more than cheese sandwiches (I'm currently in love with them).

Anyway, I'm glad to have done you proud, you was a great leader and you allowed me to gain a great knowledge of the pure world. Let's hope I don't let you down :)

Ily.

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

OMFG ITS JORDAN! and naab you never did beat me on rs =]

Hey Mele, whats up? Long time no chat...you remind me..I havent seen Jake Str in awhile, I wonder what that kids up too. Anyway, nice to see you, and yes, Zell 750 owned Melepure2324 so hard back in the day, dont lie. <3 I used to have screenies of your kill message..I still might on Photobucket.

152c4s9.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

yo zell ireally think this is a good time to re-open tgg

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you